360 Bluetooth earpiece question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by codezer0, May 5, 2013.

1. codezer0
    OP

codezer0 Gaming keeps me sane

Jul 14, 2009
    United States
    The Magic School Bus
    So I see that Microsoft recently released a bluetooth version of their wireless earpiece there, which sounds nice, even though I kinda miss how the original used a nice, big earclip so that it didn't need any ear-penetrating thing for the speaker. So... couple of questions, if I may to anyone that has this bad boy...? :)
    • Does this earpiece go in the ear, or rest against it? I saw that it at least had a clip to help it stay, but I usually can't even handle a conversation without those in-ear ones causing me physical pain. :cry:
    • How well do one of these pair up with a cell phone? it would be nice to have that double-duty...
    • Finally, does it come with some kind of bluetooth adapter for the controller?

2. DinohScene

DinohScene Feed Dino to the Sharks

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    2 of me mates have it and they swear it's far better then anything else.
    They come with a a earclip ;]

Hum.. I have no clue tbh not I think just turning it on and letting it connect whilst searching for it on your phone...

Nope, it's connected with to the ROL board with RF technology.
    The "Bluetooth" of it is just to connect it to other devices.

3. Devin

Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

GBAtemp Patron
    Devin is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Aug 17, 2009
    United States
    The Nexus
    I hated mine. (Black one.) Just because it was uncomfortable, and I have to go above my normal voice to have it pick it up.