33 Dogs Slaughtered in New Zealand

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Revolutionize said:
RockmanForte said:
I am not talking about how smarter they are or how come animals arent living with us. They live on Earth first before us and we steal it from them. Giving them more space and they give us more space. I am talking about them having the same rights as we are and thats about it! God created the animals and we should respect them as well.
Rofl. We didn't steal nothing from them. It's not our fault that we're on Earth. We're merely using what we have! If those animals have been on Earth before us, how come they didn't develop anything advanced (rhetorical question)? That's because they're inferior to us! Same rights! Okay! Let's give cats free speech!
rolleyes.gif

Please don't give me any baloney involving God. I'm atheist.

Its not your fault that we live on Earth. We are meant to be live here in God's purpose and the animals are the reason why we are here as well.

I knew it and something is fishy about you.. Well, well, well, you are an atheist, I see. I am sorry that you are an atheist. Poor you, man. You will need investigate some more about God first and you will realize in the near future. I know you will say no and you wont believe God no matter what.. Dont be stubborn and keep your mind open.
smile.gif

By the way, this Earth is not going to be forever, for your information. Well, I am out of here. There is endless to this post. The Pointless but inevitable link pages.

D

Deleted_171835

outgum said:
Revolutionize, i get what your saying, and yeah the example could of been better, but it doesnt change the fact the baby should be chosen over the dog. if your chosing by race that IS selfish. Your a candian yes? If you had to chose the death of a random candian person, or a random .... Asian, what would you pick, thats a form of decision by race, would you pick to hsave someone of your race or kill one? You are probably right, if a dog could choose rationally, they would do that same, but the fact is they CANT. They never will be ABLE to, so they dont HAVE that option, therefore making your point invalid. it changed the whole argument because the dog will never have those options, and will always have choices made for it. Anyways, Animals kill humans all the time, i dont know what your on about lol.

The fact is that Animals or ANYTHING living infact, should have the same rights as a human does. We all share this world, and he cant claim us as the so called "rulers" i mean look, America has a president that rules them, what makes him have power over the people of the country. Laws. Rules. and Regulations. AUTHORITY. We dont have any authority to go up to a dog and go, i rule over you *Bang*

I think i went alittle off my thought pattern somewhere, so if something doesnt make sense.... whoops
If I had to choose the death between an Asian and a Canadian? That's different. I wouldn't pick someone to live just because they are Canadian. It depends on who they are. I can't just pick the death of two random humans. We're of the same species. Animals kill humans all the time? Lol. What are you talking? Unless you're in some primitive country like Zimbabwe you wouldn't die from an animal that easily. We have guns. Nuclear weapons. Lasers!

Those animals are different from us. Let them roam free in the wild. I don't care. When an animal starts to endanger humans, that's when we should kill it.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
RockmanForte said:
Its not your fault that we live on Earth. We are meant to be live here in God's purpose and the animals are the reason why we are here as wellI knew it. You are an atheist. I am sorry that you are an atheist. Poor you, man. You will need investigate some more about God first and you will realize in the near future. By the way, this Earth is not going to be forever, for your information. Well, I am out of here. There is endless to this post. The Pointless but inevitable link pages.
Sorry RockmanForte, i am going to cut in here.
This is not a religious debate. We are marely talking about the rights of animals and pets and i believe that religion should be kept out of this as its not a religious based problem, purely based of opinions, morals and FACTS.

QUOTEThose animals are different from us. Let them roam free in the wild. I don't care. When an animal starts to endanger humans, that's when we should kill it.

THATS exactly whats i wanted.
Why is that not in the reverse order? if a HUMAN is threating a animal, endangering it and pushing ANY animal closer to extinction. why is the human not killed causing the threat? a Life is a Life. there is no changing that.

D

Deleted_171835

RockmanForte said:
Revolutionize said:
RockmanForte said:
I am not talking about how smarter they are or how come animals arent living with us. They live on Earth first before us and we steal it from them. Giving them more space and they give us more space. I am talking about them having the same rights as we are and thats about it! God created the animals and we should respect them as well.
Rofl. We didn't steal nothing from them. It's not our fault that we're on Earth. We're merely using what we have! If those animals have been on Earth before us, how come they didn't develop anything advanced (rhetorical question)? That's because they're inferior to us! Same rights! Okay! Let's give cats free speech!
rolleyes.gif

Its not your fault that we live on Earth. We are meant to be live here in God's purpose and the animals are the reason why we are here as well.

I knew it and something is fishy about you.. Well, well, well, you are an atheist, I see. I am sorry that you are an atheist. Poor you, man. You will need investigate some more about God first and you will realize in the near future. By the way, this Earth is not going to be forever, for your information. Well, I am out of here. There is endless to this post. The Pointless but inevitable link pages.
Gosh. Stop trying to influence my beliefs (or rather non-belief).

Fishy?
rolleyes.gif
Whatever. I have already done my research. I'm not some babbling idiot who just woke up one day and thought "God doesn't exist". I did not say the Earth is going to last forever. Don't make up stuff.

Edit: Like outgum said, Let's not turn this into a religious debate.

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
Revolutionize said:
RockmanForte said:
rolleyes.gif

Its not your fault that we live on Earth. We are meant to be live here in God's goal for the reasons and the animals are the reason why we are here as wellI knew it. You are an atheist. I am sorry that you are an atheist. Poor you, man. You will need investigate some more about God first and you will realize in the near future. By the way, this Earth is not going to be forever, for your information. Well, I am out of here. There is endless to this post. The Pointless but inevitable link pages.
I assume you are talking about the Christian god? The Bible states that animal sacrifices should be made because god enjoys the smell of their burning flesh.

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
RockmanForte said:
Its not your fault that we live on Earth. We are meant to be live here in God's purpose and the animals are the reason why we are here as wellI knew it. You are an atheist. I am sorry that you are an atheist. Poor you, man. You will need investigate some more about God first and you will realize in the near future. By the way, this Earth is not going to be forever, for your information. Well, I am out of here. There is endless to this post. The Pointless but inevitable link pages.
Sorry RockmanForte, i am going to cut in here.
This is not a religious debate. We are marely talking about the rights of animals and pets and i believe that religion should be kept out of this as its not a religious based problem, purely based of opinions, morals and FACTS.
How the fuck did you guys go from dead dogs to religion debates?

I personally don't care for the dogs, for the sole reason that they are just dogs.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@outgum,

You re right. Get back to this topic.

@Magmorph,

You need to investigate some more about the bible also explain why we are not doing it in this present time. It was in old testament only and not today. I am talking about today. Please get back to this topic, alright ?
smile.gif

@asdf,

Then you do not deserve to live on Earth. Respect for animals. They are important!

outgum

Pokemanz Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Anyways... So i have deliberated on both mine and Revolutinize's posts and i can very much see his points and how he gets then, while i dont 100% totally agree on everything he has said, he does state strong points which overthrew a bunch of mine.

I believe that MEANINGLESS death of animals is wrong and there SHOULD be a punishment of a severe level, which there hasnt been yet with this case (First Post), Im sure you would agree revolutionize?

I can see reason for why a animal can be seen lower than humans, where as i dont agree fully i respect that as your opinion but i still firmly believe a life is a life and shouldnt be taken so lightly.

Thanks for the healthy debate Revolutionize, i actually found it enjoyable having a battle of wits with you.

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
@Magmorph,

You need to investigate some more about the bible also explain why we are not doing it in this present time. It was in old testament only and not today. I am talking about today. Please get back to this topic, alright ?
smile.gif
I have investigated it. The more I learn the less I want to know.

We are not doing this today because our morals evolve and change depending on our society.

Animals are still being sacrificed in some parts of the world.

D

Deleted_171835

outgum said:
Anyways... So i have deliberated on both mine and Revolutinize's posts and i can very much see his points and how he gets then, while i dont 100% totally agree on everything he has said, he does state strong points which overthrew a bunch of mine.

I believe that MEANINGLESS death of animals is wrong and there SHOULD be a punishment of a severe level, which there hasnt been yet with this case (First Post), Im sure you would agree revolutionize?

I can see reason for why a animal can be seen lower than humans, where as i dont agree fully i respect that as your opinion but i still firmly believe a life is a life and shouldnt be taken so lightly.

Thanks for the healthy debate Revolutionize, i actually found it enjoyable having a battle of wits with you.
Yep. Good debate.

*shakes hand*

Well yes, the meaningless death of animals is just dumb. It's animal cruelty. I agree with you on that.

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
@outgum,

You re right. Get back to this topic.

@Magmorph,

smile.gif

@asdf,

Then you do not deserve to live on Earth. Respect for animals. They are important!
Respect for animals, eh? Tell me, are you a vegetarian? Because I sure am. I've been a vegetarian for almost 4 years. You guys murder chickens and cows all the time for food, why are dogs so different? So stop spewing your BS about respecting the animals and telling me I don't deserve to live.

Also, there are many reasons I don't deserve to live, this isn't one of them.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Magmorph said:

You are right and what they are doing to animal as sacrificed are wrong but I am not going to judge them anyway.

Therefore, I really enjoy the philosophy discussion with you all. It is very interesting conception discussion.
smile.gif

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
Magmorph said:
You are right and what they are doing to animal as sacrificed are wrong but I am not going to judge them anyway.
What exactly makes it wrong? How is it any different from a pig being killed to eat?

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't off topic. Why do you feel so much empathy for these dogs while pigs, chickens and cows are being killed everyday?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright... I dont like pigs, chickens and cows are being killed everyday.

Why am I feel so much empathy for these dogs ? Are you kidding me ? Thats a stupid question. I have a dog and I love him like a child. He is my bestfriend and I never hit or punish him. He is 13 years old and I have him since he was puppy. He is strong and active like a 6 years old because I give him the best healthy he ever have.

Also, he is the best puppy I ever have and I respect him every minutes like a human child he is but an animal! How dare you ?! I have an empathy for these dogs but cats as well. Cats are not my favorite animals at all however they are animals too and they have feelings.

I dont understand you. Well, thats my reason why I stronger believe in animals deserve to be in protection.

Please if you dont have empathy for these dogs then mind your own business anywhere else in human world and leave animals alone. They dont deserve to be in pain and suffer. Its our responsible to have respect the animals.. ALL OF THEM.

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
Alright... I dont like pigs, chickens and cows are being killed everyday.

Why am I feel so much empathy for these dogs ? Are you kidding me ? Thats a stupid question. I have a dog and I love him like a child. He is my bestfriend and I never hit or punish him. He is 13 years old and I have him since he was puppy. He is strong and active like a 6 years old because I give him the best healthy he ever have.

Also, he is the best puppy I ever have and I respect him every minutes like a human child he is but an animal! How dare you ?! I have an empathy for these dogs but cats as well. Cats are not my favorite animals at all however they are animals too and they have feelings.

I dont understand you. Well, thats my reason why I stronger believe in animals deserve to be in protection.

Please if you dont have empathy for these dogs then mind your own business anywhere else in human world and leave animals alone. They dont deserve to be in pain and suffer. Its our responsible to have respect the animals.. ALL OF THEM.
So just because you have an emotional attachment to dogs they are better than the animals we eat? You hardly seem to care about them at all.
QUOTE(nitrostemp @ Feb 1 2010, 06:29 PM) the dogs were inhumanly slaughtered, if you didn't watch the video you should
Yes, but animals that we eat have been suffering their whole lives. The conditions they are kept in is horrible. The dogs had a good life up until that point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol