Homebrew 32x emulation is now on Wii

Muliro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have 181 backed up and believe I also have 179. PM me if you are interested in giving those a try and I'll up a link for you.
So ,is it better than the 1.8.8 version in the plugin pack?
Retroarch-Wii= 1.8.8 [2020-05-25-nightly]
Retroarch-Wii FBA cores= 1.8.2 [2020/01/04-nightly]
Retroarch-Wii MAME2003+ cores= 1.7.6

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I myself have 1.8.1 as my RA plugins. I know Tetsuo did alot of testing with 188 and I'm sure they run well but I personally like the navigation with the older versions. Looking forward to RA-Hexaeco version of Picodrive that runs well if it is even possible.

SaulFabre

Wii scene/hacking & Wii VC well-known guy
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Any news in improving the 32X emulation on Wii?

I'm still waiting for RA-HEXAECO (from @SuperrSonic) for put an update to PicoDrive core for fix some issues, improve a lot the speed, and even play SEGA CD 32X (ISO+CUE / BIN+CUE / ISO+WAV+CUE / ISO+OGG+CUE) games in here, but there is no news or updates.

What's going on? :unsure:

Reactions: RunningSnakes

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for bumping this, but I tried to look for older versions of official Retro Arch and I had no luck.

For some reason the set up I had for the Picodrive core did not load games (it exited to the HBC) even if it worked before, so I tried looking for a, I don't know, 1.9.0 or something (is that version of Picodrive working well?) but I only found 1.9.4, or the 1.9.12 from the official site, and it's true that the sound has issues.

Does anyone have an earlier version of RA that has a working Picodrive core? That's really the only one I care about, everything else I find better on SuperrSonic's Retro Arch. I tried to get the older version from the github but now you get the newer one...

Reactions: SaulFabre

ChiefReginod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SaulFabre

Wii scene/hacking & Wii VC well-known guy
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Sorry for bumping this, but I tried to look for older versions of official Retro Arch and I had no luck.

For some reason the set up I had for the Picodrive core did not load games (it exited to the HBC) even if it worked before, so I tried looking for a, I don't know, 1.9.0 or something (is that version of Picodrive working well?) but I only found 1.9.4, or the 1.9.12 from the official site, and it's true that the sound has issues.

Does anyone have an earlier version of RA that has a working Picodrive core? That's really the only one I care about, everything else I find better on SuperrSonic's Retro Arch. I tried to get the older version from the github but now you get the newer one...
@Maeson

Maybe my friend @RunningSnakes have old versions of RetroArch Wii by Libretro... PM (private message) him if you want these, maybe he can help you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: https://youtu.be/0e3GPea1Tyg lol dumbed down americanized squidgames