making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
3DS Virtual Console

Kirby's Dream Land (Game Boy, UK: £3.60, EU: €4)

DSiWare

A Fairy Tale (200pts)

Successfully Learning German: Year 3 (500pts)

Hearts Spades Euchre

Moto eXtreme ($ 7.99, 800pts)

Boardwalk Ball Toss ($ 1.99, 200pts)

The Lost Town - The Dust ($ 4.99 , 500pts)

WiiWare

Successfully Learning German: Year 3 (500pts)

Big Town Shoot Out (500pts )

WiiVC

063011-FinalFantasyIII.jpg

FINAL FANTASY® III

Europe
E3 Trailers
Mario Kart 3d
Resident Evil- Revelations
Star Fox 64 3d
Super Mario
Ocarina Of Time

3DS system Update

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Weaselpipe said:
Uk get another system update and the E3 trailers. I started a new thread before I noticed this one (I have failed at forum etiquette)

Just checked mine and the only new videos are Kirby's Dream Land and PES (arguably the most pointless video ever since it doesn't show any gameplay). No sign of the E3 trailers. Still. I wanna see how good Starfox looks in 3D, Mario, etc. We got nothin'.

So far the E-shop has been pretty much a total waste of time. The UK store has damn near nothing worth buying, the trailers nearly all suck, it's taking a while to get going. The whole system is. Thankfully I'm happy with 3 or 4 good games, and right now I have Mercs, DOA and Zelda. Should keep me occupied until Starfox. After that I probably won't even notice any other releases.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
Weaselpipe said:
Uk get another system update and the E3 trailers. I started a new thread before I noticed this one (I have failed at forum etiquette)

Just checked mine and the only new videos are Kirby's Dream Land and PES (arguably the most pointless video ever since it doesn't show any gameplay). No sign of the E3 trailers. Still. I wanna see how good Starfox looks in 3D, Mario, etc. We got nothin'.

Supposely the system update is tomorrow.

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
heartgold said:
Blaze163 said:
Weaselpipe said:

Supposely the system update is tomorrow.

Fair enough. Guess I'll go bust open some more manjini heads while I wait. Only got Wesker left to unlock. Krauser's overpowered 'cause his bow has infinite ammo...

loco365

Trophies
XP
If that Final Fantasy III comes to Canada's Wii Shop, I'll hang myself. My friend spent $80 to buy me another SNES copy so I can keep the one I borrowed and return the new one.

Who has a loaded pistol?

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
Pity FF6 isn't on the 3DS E-Shop, to my knowledge there are NO RPG games on the system yet at all. I have two versions of it on my PSP (GBA and PS1 versions) but they both have issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/