OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
medium_pn2011033101000196.-.-.ci0003.jpg
On the night of March 30, little Shizuku Tanaka was murdered in Osaka. Her feet and hands were bound by tape, and she was stuffed in a garbage bag. The bag was tied shut, and the three year-old is now dead.

Her mother, 26-year-old Yui Tanaka, later told investigators, "Shizuku was being fussy and noisy while we were gaming." According to the Nikkei, Tanaka also said that the little girl threw their game machine and other important possessions into the garbage. "Even when we scolded her, she didn't listen," said Tanaka, "so we put her in a bag."

The mother didn't act alone. Along with her 20 year-old boyfriend, Tanaka taped her daughter's hands and feet and stuck her in a plastic bag. The autopsy report says the little girl died of suffocation.

Tanaka and her live-in boyfriend are now in police custody, saying that they didn't intend to kill Shizuku. They apparently met last year via a dating site and began living together this past February.

Reports are also surfacing that paint Tanaka as a "demon mother." Last year, Tanaka apparently wrote online, "Even if this kid died, I wouldn't cry."[/p]
icon11.gif
Source

A bitch of a demon mother. That is all.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol
I didn't read this properly and I thought it said the 3 year old put her parents in the bag..

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kajdan said:
[Removed for extreme fucked upness.]

seriously, that's just fucked up. no wonder people say games are bad.

unless this isnt real.
Be one sick April Fools joke.
angry.gif

At the same time be better if fake.

Do not blame the games, it the people fault.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This real it says March 30 on the date and it's a real shame too, poor girl didn't deserve to die. I hope the girl's spirit haunts her mother and the boyfriend for the rest of their lives maybe even tying them up and torturing them both to death in the process. Oh yeah the bitch we call karma might be coming.

Z

Zorua

She killed her 3 year old that she bore in her stomach for nine months just because she threw her console away......
What's happening to parents these days?
If this is an April Fools' joke, the poster deserves to be arrested and molested!
hate2.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
*waits for media to blame the console.

Seriously though, what in the name of all hell is this? My mother was a bitch but for fuck sake. This is the sickest thing I have ever encountered. It's things like this that tear chunks out of my faith in humanity. Thankfully I have a few good friends to keep the equilibrium. If not for them I'm sure news like this would trigger a major psychological breakdown.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
0.0 WTF
what a bitch
now they're gonna blame gaming
that king of person doesn't deserve to play they have to fucking go to hell and stay tortured and tormented for all eternity

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
she should go the same way her son did....

Oh, and where's the "The video games made her do it" thing that I see so many times when things like this are related to video games?

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zorua said:
nutella said:
Zorua said:
If this is an April Fools' joke, the poster deserves to be arrested and molested!
hate2.gif
The irony in this statement is amazing.

How is it ironical? An April fools joke of this extent is just stupid.
I'm not attacking what you said. I think it's just funny how you suggest something fucked up happen to someone who also makes up a fucked up story.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte