sphere9

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
skype_black_black_lrg.jpg

what can gbatemp tell me of these phones? i'm thinking of purchasing one on 3 prepaid,

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww, not coming to the US. Stupid US networks. If only there was Skype for DS, so you could take it on the go, free...

total_split

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are quite nice, only downsides I know of is the battery life isn't that great compared to some handsets, and last i checked skypein wasn't working (yet) I have 2 friends with them and aside from those points they both highly rate them.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:
Aww, not coming to the US. Stupid US networks. If only there was Skype for DS, so you could take it on the go, free...
I know, it would be so awesome to have a skype ds. My only wonder is, why hasn't anyone made one yet. They were able to make it so the ds could make calls, why can't they do skype. Oh, and don't start getting pissy and tell me that i should make it myself.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jgu1994 said:
Linkiboy said:
I know, it would be so awesome to have a skype ds. My only wonder is, why hasn't anyone made one yet. They were able to make it so the ds could make calls, why can't they do skype. Oh, and don't start getting pissy and tell me that i should make it myself.
http://forum.skype.com/lofiversion/index.php/t22346.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all