Gaming 3 rod secondary code 0110

cheatmaster5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend bought this used xbox that didn't work. I did the Team HYBRID's Ultimate X-Clamp Fix and it worked for over a week. The box was missing some screws to the case so it didn't shut right, we got some new screws put them on and made sure the case was tight and after I put a game in and it long but froze. so i restarted the system and it had 3 rod. After I took it apart and took off all the artic silver and put new artic silver on and pit the heat sinks on, let it over heat for 20 mintues. That got it working I played gears for a hour on it. Today my friend came to get it but he wanted the case, so I put it on with less screws and didn't make them si tight. I put dirt 2 in it loaded but froze then gave me 3 rod. I have sense Cleaned the gpu and cpu and applied new artic sliver, let it overheat fo 45 minutes but it still give me 3 rod and the secoundary error 0110

any help or ideas
thanks in advance

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
call my microsoft and you get a new one. if they say its 2nd hand then just tell them that you are the first owner.

Rykin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The 0110 error has nothing to do with the GPU, so the X-clamp fix won't fix it. 0110 is the RAM chips. If you have already opened your xbox, try doing the 12 cent fix. It should solve the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo