Misses the old days...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got my EZ Flash 3 in 1 for my R4. The problem is I dont know what to do. I put the 3 in 1 Expansion Tool 1.9d from Rudolph on my micro sd card but when I launch, it says "can not find ez flash." From there it just reboots. I dont know what to do and i've searched this site forever now and there doesnt appear to be a guide.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dinofan01 said:
I just got my EZ Flash 3 in 1 for my R4. The problem is I dont know what to do. I put the 3 in 1 Expansion Tool 1.9d from Rudolph on my micro sd card but when I launch, it says "can not find ez flash." From there it just reboots. I dont know what to do and i've searched this site forever now and there doesnt appear to be a guide.

use GBA ExpLoader 057

the expansion tool is pretty old and outdated now and does not work with newer chipsets in 3in1's
frown.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay I got it working for the most part. I have one questionthough; how can I use old saves on this?
I would use the visualboy advance to play GBA games. Now I have the save files I dont know what to do with them. Can I use them in any way; as is or convert?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: b