BlackHoleSlam199

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay if i were to buy the 3 in 1 to use it to dump the retail saves of my games for my acekard 2i can i use sister's dsl to dump it then move the saves onto the acekard to work with my dsi or if there are different programs or something plzz help

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Chris_Skylock said:
you will 98% delete your save file in that method. Use the WiFi version for a safer .sav transfer
No you wont.

I've backed up about 30 retail games using a 3-in-1, it does no such thing.

QUOTE(kiwovo @ Aug 24 2009, 01:03 AM) No !@#$!@#$@#%@# NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*Drops dead on floor*
No.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
@Chris_Skylock: your personal failures at backing up games should not be presented as a matter of fact. i also used my 3in1 to back up numerous saves and had no issues. unless you can show me actually debugging related testing which proves that using the 3in1 to back up nds saves will corrupt them, you need not speak on such matters. putting false information on the web is exactly how you begin to confuse everyone new to this hobby, spread rumors, and cause more headaches. afterwards, people need to take time to make a comment which demonstrates how you are incorrect. it is a waste of time for everyone.

-another world

Agent007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, how cheap are you talking about .. ? I got mine at dealextreme and another at echostore, so it's up to you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended