3 in 1 got screwed up somehow

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by SeaofTea, Jun 27, 2008.

Jun 27, 2008
  1. SeaofTea
    OP

    Newcomer SeaofTea Member

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2007
    Messages:
    22
    Country:
    United States
    I'm having the exact same problem as the person quoted below. Yet gba exploader worked untill I decided to use NDStation for one of the roms which I think screwed something up in the 3 in 1. I've even reformatted the microsd to no avail, same problem. I just got the card today and it is driving me bonkers.

    Update: I fixed it, I took Fat D's advice and created a 512k bin with ff bytes and flash the sram, I also change the setting over to nomultisave in the ini file. One or the other fixed it. Just updating incase other ppl run into the same problem
     
  2. Fat D

    Member Fat D GBAtemp Maniac

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2006
    Messages:
    1,117
    Country:
    Germany
    erase SRAM somehow. I do not know any utility for it, but you should be able to insert a 512kB .bin file filled with nothing but FF bytes into SRAM with either ExpLoader or GBAldr, which would do the same thing.
     
  3. Searinox

    Member Searinox Just a taste~ ;3

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Messages:
    1,626
    Location:
    NastyBadPlace Pingas: Yes sir!
    Country:
    Romania
    Ran into one of those. Had a corrupted SRAM which didn't allow exploader to change modes and froze when I pressed A to copy another ROM. Couldnt dump the save either. I opened the EZflash and took the SRAM battery out then put it back in. It worked.

    If you can't use ExpLoader properly anymore download Rudolph's GBA Backup tool for NDS(it sees your ezflash like any regular GBA cart) and select the option to erase SRAM. It's easier than opening the cart or creating a BIN file.
     
  4. Destructobot

    Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2006
    Messages:
    5,005
    Location:
    Portland, OR
    Country:
    United States

Share This Page