Hardware 3 in 1 GBA Pokemon games and Pokemon XD

gumbyscout

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to make the 3 in 1 work with pokemon XD for the gamecube? When you go to link it up, the pokemon xd stuff is downloaded to the gba but it seems to fail when it goes to look for the save data. Is there a way to either patch pokemon xd or the gba pokemon games to make it where pokemon xd can find the save data?

vvedge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
gumbyscout said:
Is there a way to make the 3 in 1 work with pokemon XD for the gamecube? When you go to link it up, the pokemon xd stuff is downloaded to the gba but it seems to fail when it goes to look for the save data. Is there a way to either patch pokemon xd or the gba pokemon games to make it where pokemon xd can find the save data?

I guess this is similar to pokemon diamond/pearl/platinum transfer from GBA games.
So my answer is that pokemon XD should be patched just like pokepatch does with pokemon diamond/pearl/platinum.
No patcher exists as for now, maybe it could be done with AR code (those are for nds), but you should first find where the save check take place in the GC game (for NDS, Cory got the code from the EZ patcher and adapted it for other cards).

Good luck !

gumbyscout

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vvedge said:
gumbyscout said:

I guess this is similar to pokemon diamond/pearl/platinum transfer from GBA games.
So my answer is that pokemon XD should be patched just like pokepatch does with pokemon diamond/pearl/platinum.
No patcher exists as for now, maybe it could be done with AR code (those are for nds), but you should first find where the save check take place in the GC game (for NDS, Cory got the code from the EZ patcher and adapted it for other cards).

Good luck !
That's what I thought. Maybe someone will work on it eventually 'cause I don't have the talent or skill to make codes or rom hack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies