3 in 1 expansion pack for EZV Question

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Raqib12, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Raqib12
    OP

Raqib12 GBAtemp Regular

May 6, 2007
    United States
    I'm about to order one, but I have a question before doing so.

If I put Pokemon Emerald on it, will I be able to connect with PalPark and transfer my Pokemon over with a legit Pokemon Diamond?

If a patch is required, will the patch work on the Japanese Emerald?

Also another question; I was looking at the EZV, and I don't quite understand how you connect to it from the PC? Unless it takes MicroSD... Thanks.

2. Athlon-pv

Athlon-pv GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 25, 2005
    United States
    The only way to grab pokemans to legit version is trade it from the rom installed on ez-V ingame to the legit cartridge ...

http://ezflash.sosuke.com/wiki/index.php?t...uickstart_guide

MicroSD on the PC is not needed most if not all the MicroSD come with an SD adapter .. which will work [​IMG] for most SD capable memory card readers

3. Raqib12
    OP

Raqib12 GBAtemp Regular

May 6, 2007
    United States
    So, I can't put Pokemon Emerald on the EZV and use it to transfer Pokemon to my legit Diamond?

It says this:
    1. the data still remain after power off.
    2. can be used as a standalone GBA card.
    3. perfect GBA/NDS linker

4. Athlon-pv

Feb 25, 2005
    United States
    You can put the legit Emerald or rom in slot 2 , use the tools provided by the ez team to transfer it to the rom on EZ-V .

Trade it from your EZ-V diamond rom to your legit Diamond.

5. Raqib12
    OP

Raqib12 GBAtemp Regular

May 6, 2007
    United States
    Will that work with EZV 3in1 combined with R4DS?

6. Athlon-pv

Feb 25, 2005
    United States
    All i know is that if you have a platform for getting your GBA game to transfer pokemon to a rom(diamond/pearl) you can then trade it ... as you would trade between 2 cartridges with diamond/pearl ...

7. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    You cannot migrate pokemans from any flashcart to a retail pokeman diamond or pearl game.

You can migrate pokemans from a 3-in-1 to a diamond or pearl rom on an EZ-V. You can also migrate pokemans from a 3-in-1 to a patched* diamond or pearl rom on any other slot 1 flashcart.

*You can get the patch on the second page of this thread at the EZ-Flash forums: http://ezflash.sosuke.com/viewtopic.php?t=5342

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice