Hacking 3 in 1 Expansion " not found "

K2Valor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the EZ Flash 3 in 1, put it in my DS and load up Rudolphs tool ( already have some GBA games as well. )

I start rudolphs tool and this is what it says, " 3in1 expansion pack not found. PLease redo from start. "

It's plugged in though ( my 3 in 1 )
Is there something I needed to do first or something?

Help please

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like a bad connection in the GBA port. Plug and unplug the cart a few times in the slot....see if that fixes it. It should work after that.

My SCminiSD will do that on occasion too.

K2Valor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think its a bad ez flash because i have tried everything
gonna try and get a replacement

tjt486

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having the same problems you are. I just got 2 ezflash 3in1 packs today from gameyeeeah. Is that the same place you got yours from? Im starting to wonder if they got ahold of a bad product run. I have 1 black and 1 white and neither works on 2 DS with 2 R4 cards.

Demostrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently recieved one also, same message. Using the 2in1, i get the message:

"There is no SAVE information in the SRAM. It is considered EZ4 and executes it."

Upon bypassing this and selecting a game the game bios appears and the game doesnt start.

EDIT:
Tested rumble, works ok. RAM too.

tjt486

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how did you get rumble to work? I checked in metroid pinball and the rumble was grayed out. Opera does work though.

K2Valor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having the same problems you are. I just got 2 ezflash 3in1 packs today from gameyeeeah. Is that the same place you got yours from? Im starting to wonder if they got ahold of a bad product run. I have 1 black and 1 white and neither works on 2 DS with 2 R4 cards.
yeah, i got mine from Gameyeeeah

K2Valor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright thank god. i'd rather wait for an update to the programs than have to send the ez flash 3 in 1 back to gameyeeeah after my horrible service w/ them.

tjt486

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
horrible service with gameyeeeah? I can't really complain about them at this point. They were a little slow to ship after ordering, but then again I made the previous mistake of ordering from modchipstore.com. They never shipped and I had to file a dispute with my CC company. But I suppose thats neither here nor there.

Ive tried to contact the 3 developers I could find, rudolph via e-mail, and chuckstudios and cory1492 via blog comments. Hoping one of the 3 pulls through with a speedy fix.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ive tried to contact the 3 developers I could find, rudolph via e-mail, and chuckstudios and cory1492 via blog comments. Hoping one of the 3 pulls through with a speedy fix.
http://nds.cmamod.com/2008/01/27/gbaldr-3i...raction-update/
Drop me a line on the blog if the fix works (you'll know if it gets into the main program.) Hopefully Rudolph will actually understand you about the update
wink.gif

K2Valor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive tried to contact the 3 developers I could find, rudolph via e-mail, and chuckstudios and cory1492 via blog comments.  Hoping one of the 3 pulls through with a speedy fix.

http://nds.cmamod.com/2008/01/27/gbaldr-3i...raction-update/
Drop me a line on the blog if the fix works (you'll know if it gets into the main program.) Hopefully Rudolph will actually understand you about the update
wink.gif
sweet dude, will try this out tomorrow. ( left my ez flash at home, thinking it was broken )
thanks for the speedy update, and thanks to the dude for informing me that my EZ flash wasn't broken!

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No problem K2Valor, one report that it's working fine already
wink.gif

tjt486:
The change isn't huge (from (waking up and) knowing it existed to fixing it up and updating the posts on gbaldr took less than a half hour), but do be sure stuff over 16MiB burns correctly too as I saw something that struck me as odd in the source (which would kick in at 16MiB.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1