3 in 1 expansion a good idea?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by apb407, Feb 27, 2007.

1. apb407
    OP

apb407 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 27, 2007
    United States
    I have an ez4 lite and i was thinking of going for a slot one do you guys think i should buy the 3 in 1 and ez5 or leave it thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. phoood

phoood taking it to a whole new level.

Jul 28, 2006
    United States
    Jewgoslavia
    If you like the ez5 over other products (dsx/m3/supercard/r4), go for it.
    Also depends if you have the cash, but thats entirely your decision.

3. apb407
    OP

apb407 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 27, 2007
    United States
    well you see if its a good idea i could get of the cash for it but it will be hard because i have 10 dollars and i am selling my ez4 lite for 60 dollars to my friend, and i will get 10 more dollars this week if i do my chores. i really dont care if i get ez5 but the only reason i would get it is because the 3 in 1 i dont mind getting another brand
    btw do you know any good websites where i could get these stuff cheaper i am in US

4. science

science science rules

Jun 9, 2006
    Canada
    I would go for it.

5. sipoon

sipoon GBAtemp Regular

May 29, 2006
    New Zealand
    I think it's a great idea, of all the slot1's available im liking the ezflash5 becos of this

6. Opium

Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2002
    Australia
    I'm using the EZ-V and Expansion pack, they have become my main flash carts, edging out my old G6 Lite.

Well worth the purchase!

7. Xellos2099

Xellos2099 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 9, 2006
    United States
    Where did u get urs from?

8. Pedro UK

Pedro UK GBAtemp Regular

Feb 7, 2007
    Seems to me that the EZ5 + 3 in 1 is the way to go. I researched for quite a while before getting my R4 and the day after I ordered it the 3 in 1 was announced! Boy was I kicking myself!! Although, as far as I'm aware you have to do a bit more patching for things to work fully on the EZ5...

OT: Is there any word on getting the 3 in 1 working with other slot 1 cards (I have an R4)?

9. apb407
    OP

apb407 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 27, 2007
    United States
    thank you all so much this is a great forum im glad i joined [​IMG] and i will get the ez5 and 3 in 1 now but do you guys know any really good websites other then bamboo gaming

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice