Hacking 3-in-1 and a g6ds real

123ericn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help I got my 3-in-1 yesterday and I keep getting this "slot 2 device not found" I read that this version is supost to support the new 3-in-1 but I cant get it to work so ill give you my situation. I have a G6ds Real and the new 3-in-1 I downloaded the GBA ExpLoader 0.5B and I ripped the zip file I got three filles and put the .ini file in the root and the .nds file in my NDS folder .Then I put them in my Ds and run the .nds file but it says "slot 2 device not found" please tell me if im doing something wrong or if theres some other file I need or any extra step I need to do to get my 3-in-1 working thanks

hate2.gif

RayJT9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bumping this, because I have the same question and don't want to start a new thread.

I have a M3DS Real. Can I use it with EZ-Flash 3-in-1? If so, how?

--Ray

RayJT9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
M3DS Real automatically DLDIs .NDS files, but I'll try doing it manually to see if it makes a difference.

Thanks.

--Ray

EDIT: Got it working. I just had to put the GBA ExpLoader and the .ini both in the .NDS folder, copied the GBA_SIGN and GBA_SAVE folders from my R4 onto the root of the memory card, put all the GBA games into the GBA folder, and now all works.
smile.gif

123ericn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i dont know why or how but after a few days it just stated working and now it works all the times but thanks for the updated un beta version
yaynds.gif

123ericn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well you can save but i dont know if you can run rom hacks game but if you want ill try that game and cheak if it works ill respond soon

123ericn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think so i got fire red and patched it to shinygold and tried it on the 3 in 1 it didnt work then tried it on vba and worked perfectly so sorry. but there might be a way to make it work though hope this helps
ph34r.gif

yaynds.gif

Fo0+

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would really like som help getting ShinyGold to work with the GBA_Exploader or whatever the issue might be. That's the only ROM Hack I have tested thus far but it runs perfectly in VBA but doesn't work in my G6Real (with ez-flash 3-in-1) using the GBA_Exploader.

This might not have anything to do with this but I also got some strange error when I try to remove the sign-files from the GBA_SIGN folder the comupter shuts itself down with blue screen saying it dumped the memory and when I tried the same on another computer the computer rebooted so the only way I could get rid of the ShinyGold-signs was to copy everything except those sign-files and then format my G6real
tongue.gif
Anyone knows why this occurs?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs