Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Do you think Samus has a metroid_phobia? It would explain alot...

Welcome and enjoy the complimentary peanut butter and metroid jelly sandwiches. They come on white or wheat
smile.gif

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Prime! Welcome to Gbatemp!

We really hope you like it here! There are some wonderful people here and I and many other kinda generous people here would love to see to it that you have an amazingly wonderful time!

We spare no expenses here at GBATemp.net and anything you ask for will be considered. When I was new here all I wanted was to be moderator, and well as you can see that hasnt happened yet but I know I am soooo close now. Okay maybe that was a bad example.

Well okay if you search around you can see that a simple PM to to moderators and they will send you all sorts of free goodies, cash, free games well pretty much anything your little heart desires! Oh you want women...

Well we have hundred of women who daily come on and chat with all us males.. well hundreds may be somewhat of an exaggeration but dozens at least, or well, at least a dozen.. well, unless you mean just regulars then I guess.. well theres at least one.. or two.

In any case forget all that and just remember if this is a great place to be and if this is the most helpful and amazing greeting you have ever received just do us all a favor and stay. at least for 395 days.. give or take
smile.gif

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Hows it goin' Prime
rolleyes.gif
smileipb2.png
ph34r.gif

Welcome to gba temp hotel, enjoy your stay and have some happy holidays.
Everyone on gba temp is pretty awesome so go around and feel free to talk to some people.
Remember to say some thanks for all those people who do translations, homebrew, and Narin for keeping up the cheat database.
But don't become too obssesed with gaming be sure to spend some time with your family this summer and maybe some time on the forums. XD
So have a happy holiday season and see you around the forums!!!

[email protected]

Cynder-Waluigi_K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the Forums!

You dont have to worry about anything here, we are Shiny Happy People! You know, if you need help with anything around these forums, I'm Yours. Just look around this forum, there many different types of people, ones withTattoo, Sk8r Boi, there could be some boyfriend/Girlfriend even! Remember though, if you ever feel bleek, just keep your light on. You never know, you might find a forum crush. Because just like A Moment Like This, you'll feel great and treaty kindly! Sometimes, it'll be Hot and Cold, Don't worry be Happy. If you feel that no one on this forum likes any games you do, well, Everybody loves Kung Fu Fihting! If you want to be on the top, like others here,All You Need is Love! So Carry on my Wayward Son, and remember that It's not good-bye, It's Hello Beautiful!

Cynder-Waluigi King (dont forget to sing!
yaynds.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2: