Osaka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
within the last 20 mins, there have been 3 warnings, 1 for flash floods, one for thunder storm and one for tornado o_o;; I have never seen a warning before in my life! >< they were on tv all like BRRRRRRRRT BRRRRRRRT then some guy started talking

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bet its scary as hell... Never had any warnings here (afaik) yet again it is Southern California... Even those "emergency broadcasting tests" scare me... Your not sure if they're real or not
unsure.gif

Its raining here btw, a little less at the moment, but it was hard a few hours ago.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
How are the warnings?, TV only?, I've never seen one, are they like the WWII bombing ones?
(I'm not kidding, I have no idea how a warning is)

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This a public announcement

The San Andreas fault line will swallow California in the event of a massive earthquake

This has been a public announcement.

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i bet its scary as hell... Never had any warnings here (afaik) yet again it is Southern California... Even those "emergency broadcasting tests" scare me... Your not sure if they're real or not
unsure.gif

Its raining here btw, a little less at the moment, but it was hard a few hours ago.

Well at least in my area we get flash flood warnings in the rainy season.
Wasn't watching TV atm, but it was raining a fair amount too.
How are the warnings?, TV only?, I've never seen one, are they like the WWII bombing ones?
(I'm not kidding, I have no idea how a warning is)
BEEP.. BEEP.. BEEP.. THE FOLLOWING FLASH FLOOD WARNING IS ISSUED TO THE FOLLOWING AREAS FROM 9AM TO 3PM: [BLAH BLAH BLAH]. BEEP.. BEEP.. BEEP..

Wording might be off a little.

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
When I was in iowa this summer they had a lot of flashfloods and tornado warnings but they mostly seem to be just that. Except for polk county drowning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol