Hacking 3.63 - PSTV whitelist hack with psvimgtools?

wielku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi
I would like to know how I would have to go about making PSTV whitelist work with psvimgtools?
I've tried using one hack from a person on reddit but the result doesn't show up in restore option, unless I replace .psvmd but with the original I get an error
I won't share the hack because it's not mine but I would like to know if anyone was playing around with it and maybe came to successful results.

wielku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So, this thing worked: http://hackinformer.com/PlayStation...w_to_install_the_pstv_whitelist_patch_v2.html
but app.db modification didn't so I tried v1 with list_launch_vita.dat and list_launch_emu.dat and sure enought wipeout 2048 and reality fighters launched but World of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest Builders Demo didn't

So now I'm wondering if there is even anyway of getting the v2 working on 3.63

UPDATE:
nevermind that thing from the link totally works you just have to make sure that sqlite does it's job and you'll end up with (16) triggers as shown on pictures

Last edited by wielku,

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
When restoring PSTV with modded backup, I got few ''application could not be found'' errors.
Is this normal?
4mins left for restore...

EDIT: Works fine for now, now just to copy duke nukem and wipeout to see if they work :)

EDIT2: Both games work fine :D :D

Last edited by Disco,

jaquanbutler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it worked for me perfectly i got emulators again on my 3.63 so happy now i can play super mario world killer instinct etc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.