DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm looking for 3.5mm detachable boom mics.

I've got an Axentwear headset and have already purchased a Turtlebeach boom mic but unfortunately, it's a 2.5mm one.
I've already tried several 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter but none of them snugly fitted the 2.5mm male connector of the boom mic.

Anyone know of a place or ebay seller that has 3.5mm detachable boom mics or proper quality, snugly fitting 2.5mm female to 3.5mm male 3 pole audio adapters?

Cheers!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm looking for 3.5mm detachable boom mics.

I've got an Axentwear headset and have already purchased a Turtlebeach boom mic but unfortunately, it's a 2.5mm one.
I've already tried several 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter but none of them snugly fitted the 2.5mm male connector of the boom mic.

Anyone know of a place or ebay seller that has 3.5mm detachable boom mics or proper quality, snugly fitting 2.5mm female to 3.5mm male 3 pole audio adapters?

Cheers!
VModa BoomPro. I have one, works well.
Reviews say audio quality is about on par with Antlion ModMic but at a third of the price.
https://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-BoomPro-Microphone-Gaming-Communication/dp/B00BJ17WKK

I scoured the internet for 3.5mm boom mics and all the others I found were cheapo chinese crap, with bad reviews for durability.
VModa is not some unknown brand either, they make a bunch of high-end audio gear.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
VModa BoomPro. I have one, works well.
Reviews say audio quality is about on par with Antlion ModMic but at a third of the price.
https://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-BoomPro-Microphone-Gaming-Communication/dp/B00BJ17WKK

I scoured the internet for 3.5mm boom mics and all the others I found were cheapo chinese crap, with bad reviews for durability.
VModa is not some unknown brand either, they make a bunch of high-end audio gear.
Seconded for the V-Moda mic. Great sound at a decent price. Those chinese ones on Aliexpress are a blatant ripoff. Not sure about overall quality, but V-Moda was my goto for audio for a while.

Last edited by Kioku,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It kinda defeats the whole ease of a detachable boom mic.

I'm kinda looking for those things tho.

Edit: thanks for the suggestions tho, If I cannot find any I'll get one of those likely.

Last edited by DinohScene,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs