3.56+ (including 3.72) games will be playable on 3.55 soon ~Duplex

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.ps3hax.net/2011/10/duplex-release-eboot-patch-for-battlefield-3/

The team that has been cracking tons of 3.56+ PSN games seems to be spreading to retail games now.

The team known as Duplex, well known for releasing PSN games, has released a 3.55 patch for Battlefield 3 (a FW 3.72 game)! With Uncharted 3 playable only a few hours ago, its definitely been a great weekend for PS3 owners.

UPDATE: But besides the fix for BF3 (note the Uncharted 3 fix is not the same “method” as the BF3 one), there is more good news that comes out of this release. We can’t say much about it right now, but I just received word that there is a VERY good chance that all the games coming this holiday season and pre-existing unplayable games will soon be playable on CFW PS3s!

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prediction: Sony vs. Hackers_Round 2

Fight!

I'm talking about more than just new updates . . .

Honestly, with all this progress Duplex is making on both PSN 3.56+ and now retail 3.56+, I really hope Sony doesn't find them. :/ We all know they are probably desperately looking.

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They work fast! i best news in months! maybe i can dust off my ps3 again! i really want psn access more than anything but i guess we will see.

I hope they get Skyrim working.
I hope they get EVERYTHING working!!!!!!

"VERY good chance that all the games coming this holiday season and pre-existing unplayable games will soon be playable on CFW PS3s!" :yayps3:
First game im playing is Disgaea 4 in english!!! :yayps3:

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is too cool. i've been following the duplex releases since they started. great work to the team. fuck sony and having to give up your right to sue just so you can play new games.

i honestly don't care about ps3 games i'm happy with what i've got. but people should not be giving up liberties just to play a damn video game. if a company promises me that what i do is safe/secure within their realm of business and some shit goes down and harms me, i'm suing. and i will not agree to give up that right.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As long as there is no CFW made from the latest OFW that can actually be installed from the latest OFW, the scene is dead.

mechadylan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as there is no CFW made from the latest OFW that can actually be installed from the latest OFW, the scene is dead.
Why do you say this? Downgrading from the latest OFW to the OFW that the console came with is still possible; and to my knowledge, there are no consoles shipping with anything above 3.55.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

PSP scene would like to have a talk with you.

For how long was everyone using 3.55 and lower firmwares? oh yeah.... years. I'm a patient guy, i can wait. While i am waiting i have other stuff to play.

But back to the subject, Team Duplex is really slashing through the scene lately... Thanks Team Duplex!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Ask all the people who kept saying the PSP scene was "dead" how many times they said it was "dead" only to have it come back, even stronger.

I'd say "stalled" for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse