Hacking 3.55 TN-V11 Install Guide (No PS3 or Previous Hack Necessary) PS-TV or VITA

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to jailbreak my OFW 3.55 Vita. I'm wondering if I could either

A. Install Saddle Club Demo via PC onto my Vita and then Jailbreak it to get ARK following your process you listed. OR

B. Purchase and install Mimana via PC onto my Vita and then Jailbreak it to get TV-N following your process you listed.

no you have to jailbreak it with mimana the way i wrote above, saddle club demo is for you too also have a tn-v bubble aswell as the ark one.

Xcyper33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay cool. So if I purchase the game from the PSN store on my PC won't it let the VITA download the game onto the system?

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay cool. So if I purchase the game from the PSN store on my PC won't it let the VITA download the game onto the system?

yeah buy it on the ps store on your pc using the same psn account then on your vita load up the psn store then goto download list and it will be at the top and click download then after its downloaded back it up to the pc using Qcma and your ready to setup the jailbreak

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
WOW why didn't anyone tell me this?! In my other thread everyone told me I had to have a PS3! WTF!

lol no its pretty easy but its best to do it sooner rather than later because they will probs remove it soon the same for the demo i used for tn-v, even if you dont want tn-v i would still download the demo and back it up to pc just incase you want to have a custom bubble for something else.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

let me write a little guide for you:

ARK Bubble:
1. Download And Install Mimana Iyar Chronicle
2. Download FW355_Mimana_US_ARK_installer.zip And Extract It
3. Copy ARK_01234 And ULUS10492DATA 0 To PSAVEDATA\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
4. Reload Qcma's Database And Copy Both Save Folders To The Vita
5. Launch Mimana Iyar Chronicle And Load The Game Save Then Press Triangle To Bring Up Menu And Go To Settings Then Party And Wait 3 Seconds Then Go Back To Positions, If Not Done In That Order Then The Exploit Will Not Work.

You Should See 1 of 3 Colors:
Red (failed to open pboot)
Yellow (failed to install pboot),
Green (successful).

If It Flashes Green Then Backup The Mimana Iyar Chronicle Game To Your PC Via Qcma Then Restore It Back To Your Vita.
You Should Now See ARK Where Mimana Iyar Chronicle Was Previously.

TN-V Bubble:
1. Download And Install Pet Saddle Club Demo And Run It Once
2. Download And Extract FW352_TN-V11_bubble.zip
2a. Download 6.60 Eboot And Extract It To TNV_00000 And Rename It To 660.PBP
3. Copy TNV_00000 To PSAVEDATA\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
4. Reload Qcma's Database And Copy The TNV_00000 Folder To The Vita
5. Add And Run VitaFTP On ARK
6. Connect To Vita Through Your Computer Or Something Like FlashFXP
7. Navigate To PSAVEDATA\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\TNV_00000 On Your PC
8. Navigate To PSP\GAME\NPUH90024 On Your Vita
9. Transfer The TNV_00000\PBOOT.PBP To PSP\GAME\NPUH90024 On Your Vita
10. Backup Pet Saddle Club Demo To PC Using Qcma
11. Restart Vita You Should Now Have TN-V And ARK Bubbles On Your Vita

Now Follow The TN-V Guide As To Set It Up Also Be Sure To Add game2vhbl
Enjoy..

After I Had ARK Setup I Changed It Too onemenuv2 But Thats Up To You To Decide Dont Download The One From That Link Though If You Do Want It Download This One onemenuv2R1Test It Has A Built-in Explorer So You Dont Need PSP Filer, To Install It Just Extract It And Copy The Content Into PSAVEDATA\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\ARK_01234 Then Reload Qcma And Copy The ARK Folder Back To Your Vita Then Restart It And It Should Be Good To Go And To Launch The Explorer You Press Select.

If You Have Anymore Questions Let Me Know..

just incase you missed my post on the previous page here it is you can follow this as a guide, links for everything is included.

Last edited by RazorX2014,

Xcyper33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Razor its telling me to "Update Content Manager Assistant on your PC. I'm on Airplane mode. What should I do?

EDIT: Nevermind I got it!

So here am I so far: I managed to get botht he demo AND Mimama onto my OF 3.55 I have QCMA installed and working, and now I'm on 2nd step of your list. Wish me luck will keep you updated.

Last edited by Xcyper33,

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
here is one more psp demo ive found that you can set to install from the pc store website and should be able to use for a custom bubble its the last one i could find.

LocoRoco Midnight Carnival Demo

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Razor its telling me to "Update Content Manager Assistant on your PC. I'm on Airplane mode. What should I do?

download this vita update blocker v1.2 and run it then goto your wifi connections and edit your wifi settings and set your proxy to what it says then once you have saved your wifi connection with the proxy added restart your vita and try again and it should work.

also are you using Qcma?

Xcyper33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I logged into the game, I think I managed to trigger the exploit. The screen just got darker and it froze. Not showing any colored lights yet. Does it take some time before it does that?

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so I logged into the game, I think I managed to trigger the exploit. The screen just got darker and it froze. Not showing any colored lights yet. Does it take some time before it does that?

just close it and try again, make sure you do exactly as i wrote otherwise it wont work:

Launch Mimana Iyar Chronicle And Load Game Save Then Press Triangle To Bring Up Menu And Go To Settings Then Party And Wait 3 Seconds Then Go Back To Positions

Xcyper33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OKAY.. I'm pannicking here now. I shut the game off. And I'm trying to turn my VITA off but its giving me the circle loop thing. Did I do something wrong!?

Xcyper33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh okay i got it. Sigh that was scary. OKAY. I didn't follow instructions exactly because I had to fiddle through the menu to figure out where everything was in Mimama. I tried again and it FLASHED green and took me out of the game. Where the game's menu is. Shoudl I exit that menu or what?

Xcyper33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uhh hey razor...instead of doing that I rebuilt the database by going into safe mode > rebuild database. The ARK bubble appeared afterwards is that okay?

Xcyper33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay cool. So I went into the bubble and its giving me this black screen with what looks like a directory. ms0: /PSP/SAVEDATA/

What should I do now? Is my Vita officially a CFW now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs