3.55 Install Ark And TN-V11 At The Same Time

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by mrjezbud, Jan 24, 2016.

1. mrjezbud
    OP

mrjezbud GBAtemp Regular

Oct 14, 2015
    I have helped many users install both Ark and TN-V onto a 3.55 Vita. Of course having both is great as you can use Ark and TN-V on 3.55

So if you follow this guide then you can have both.

Requirements: Ark or TN-V11 (I have only done this with Ark as the base eCFW. I assume it works if you have TN-V first, but am unsure.)
    Mimana Chronicles (Or whatever it is called)

Ok so now onto getting both bubbles. Before we start make sure you have exploited and currently have a bubble.

MY GUIDE IS FOR INSTALLING TN-V IF YOU WISH TO INSTALL ARK THEN DOWNLOAD THE ARK 3.55 EXPLOIT AND USE THE ARK PBOOT INSTEAD OF THE TN-V EBOOT

1: Download TN-V11 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By2fYmdwwkMXSmptMUl5T283UFE/view?pref=2&pli=1

2: Copy TNV_00000 to psp/savedata

3 Open the ULUS save and drag the PBOOT.PBP to your desktop (Now you can get rid of the save, you no longer need it)

4: Install VitaFTP on your vita and download filezilla/winscp (or any preferred ftp client)

5: Download the demo of your choice (Must be a legit psp demo such as loco roco or petz saddle club)

6: Open ark and open FTP

7: Navigate to the demo game folder PSP/GAME/GAME-CODE-HERE (google the game code if you need to check)

8: Drag the PBOOT to the folder (3.55 cannot write to game, but ftp allowed me to add the PBOOT)

9: Connect vita to pc using cable and open CMA/qCMA and copy the game to your pc and then copy it back (Like the final step for doing ark, but now you are doing it to the demo)

Last edited by mrjezbud, Jan 24, 2016
  2. Voxel

Voxel Clumsy Coder

GBAtemp Patron
    Voxel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 27, 2015
    United Kingdom
    England, UK
    Nice work! I may add this info to my main guide if that's alright with you. :)

3. mrjezbud
    OP

mrjezbud GBAtemp Regular

Oct 14, 2015
    Yeah that is fine. I'm happy for you to use whatever i post in your guide.
    I'm just wanting to help people, the same way you helped me.

Voxel likes this.
  4. Cavioe

Cavioe GBAtemp Fan

May 28, 2015
    United States
    I am confused now. I thought on 3.55 the only way to install ePSP CFW is with Mimana?

edit: Nevermind got the gist of it after seeing FTP access

Last edited by Cavioe, Feb 8, 2016