OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Release M33 3.52-2

Changes:

- Document.dat of psx games were broken due to some important changes in popsman.prx and now is fixed.
Plus, now document.dat does not need the same gameid as game which is played.

- The compatibility issue with irshell loading psx games in usbhost/nethost has been solved.

- Changes in recovery:

1. Removed the advanced config option "use isofs on UMD inserted", as it is not useful now.
2. Added "Format flash1 and restore settings" in Advanced.
3. Added speeds 20 and 100.
4. When in usb mode inside recovery, it is impossible to turn PSP off.

- The chineses and korean languages did not work in XMB, because they crashed homebrew and recovery.
The issue has been fixed, but korean font is not there, so you need to take it with psardumper from official updater, and put it in flash0:/font/kr0.pgf.

- M33 driver: fixed SBK07, now it work.

With this release we also a plugin to load pops from 3.40, 3.51, and 3.52.
The plugin works in 3.51 M33 and 3.52 M33. In 3.51 M33 you won't see option "3.51", and in 3.52 M33
you won't see option "3.52" (use original from flash for same firmware).

Instructions: copy seplugins to the root of the memory stick. Extract the following prx of a firmware: /kd/popsman.prx, /kd/pops.prx, /vsh/modules/libpspvmc.prx and /vsh/modules/pafmini.prx and copy them to /seplugins/popsloader/ with names like popsman3XX, pops3XX.prx, libpspvmc3XX.prx, pafmini3XX.prx, where XX is 40, 51, or 52.

Activate the plugin in recovery and done! First time you run a game, it will let you choose pops version.
Next time will remember configuration for each game; press R to change it.

The plugin doesn't apply to psn games.

Team M33

Download here

Official site

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Uh, Can I go from Dark-Alex's 3.3 OE-a custom firmware directly to M33? Or do I have to downgrade to 1.5 again. And how do I downgrade from a custom firmware

Aril

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Uh, Can I go from Dark-Alex's 3.3 OE-a custom firmware directly to M33? Or do I have to downgrade to 1.5 again. And how do I downgrade from a custom firmware

I would like to know this as well. Been ages since I installed OE firmware and it seems like there's always new ones coming out

Yes you can.
The upgrade can be done from any 1.5, SE, OE, M33 firmware.

So you can upgrade from 3.30 OE to 3.52 M33 directly.

Once it's done be sure to install the patch 3.52-2, it fixes some bugs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans