3.2 softmii'd2.1.1 updated to 4.1

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by rookrook, Jul 21, 2009.

1. rookrook
    OP

rookrook GBAtemp Regular

Jun 3, 2009
    United States
    hi guys i had a wii on 3.2 e modded with softmii2.1.1 it has been upgraded to4.1e what will i have lost and what can i recover i had just normal zelda /upgrade with preloader 2.9 installed any help would be great thanx for any help soz if this in wrong section

2. jabmaster2

jabmaster2 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 24, 2009
    United States
    U lost preloader and cioscorps atleast from softmii package and the sytem menu hacks

if ur wii isn't an lu64+ just run ios downgrader (I'm assuming u had cios installed) then anyregion changer go back 3.2e and preloader then cioscorps. If u want stay on 4.0 look for the ultimate 4.0 guide on here I thinks it's a sticky

3. rookrook
    OP

rookrook GBAtemp Regular

Jun 3, 2009
    United States
    well i did the full install of 2.1.1 with preloader .29 i aint seen the wii yet but how will i be able to downgrade what way i take it zelda oot the window now thanx for any help

4. 9th_Sage

9th_Sage GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 30, 2008
    United States
    Assuming you have a cIOS 249, there isn't much point in downgrading your Wii from 4 or 4.1. With cIOS still installed, you can do pretty much whatever you want as far as hacking your Wii, even on 4.1.

5. rookrook
    OP

rookrook GBAtemp Regular

Jun 3, 2009
    United States
    how would i install theses files onto this would is there a walkthrough for it im sure the wii is on official4.1 but as i said i had a fullt modded wii using disc channel to load backups and hbc to load wads and stuff ,am i wrong in thinking this wii because it had these hacks in it before that i can get it bac to 3.2 e or what exacly should i be aiming for only reason i liked 3.2 was the disc channel loading had no probs loading from there

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice