Hacking 2nd usb harddrive detected when only 1 is plugged in

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did a lot of testing with the Wii and Wii MC, and was able to only get one usb device recognized at any given time. From what I understood it is a limitation of the coding. So if the vWii is anything like the Wii then you will only get one usb device recognized at a time. Apps that use a cIOS may be able to recognize two usb devices at the same time but don't quote me on that because I haven't tried that yet.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If the system detects two volumes then there must be two volumes on the drive. One of them might be a hidden "recovery" volume but if it's detected, it's definitely there. Connect the drive to a PC, start up the Drive Manager and check how many volumes there are on the drive.

sammikins_th3_kitt3n

♾️Neurodivergent🏳️‍⚧️trans🍼crinklefur
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i am talking about when i load pimpmywii or other wad managers they show "usb mass storage device" which is either encrypted or bugged and then i go to "usb 2.0 mass storage device" and i get either error -2 or error -1.
i am thinking that my wiiU hard drive is being detected and is glitching out all my usb loaders
i will try hooking it up to my pc to see if it has multiple volumes. but if it does how do i fix that?
and another thing... my wii u vwii is not loading any channels or homebrew even those bought from wii shop channel the only thing that doesn't give me a black screen is " WiiU mode" is this a brick? if so how do i fix it? this happened after i installed ios 58.wad from the official modmii application for pc. is there anything i can do top fix this thanks in advance - nick cullihall

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am talking about when i load pimpmywii or other wad managers they show "usb mass storage device" which is either encrypted or bugged and then i go to "usb 2.0 mass storage device" and i get either error -2 or error -1.

I've had that happen on my regular Wii. Only way around it I could find was to use an SD card instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: