Hacking 2gb MicroSD Cards

six-five-two

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really like my 1gb Kingston Japan MicroSD card except for one thing: There isn't enough room for all my games! So I was thinking of getting a 2gb card. I already have a 2gb Kingston card except I heard it crashes on a few games? Does the Kingston card just crash with Castlevania? Does it crash with Tony Hawk or Pokemon or any of those games?

How about a Transcend 2gb card? Does it crash with Tony Hawk or Pokemon or any other game?

Thanks!

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really like my 1gb Kingston Japan MicroSD card except for one thing: There isn't enough room for all my games! So I was thinking of getting a 2gb card. I already have a 2gb Kingston card except I heard it crashes on a few games? Does the Kingston card just crash with Castlevania? Does it crash with Tony Hawk or Pokemon or any of those games?

How about a Transcend 2gb card? Does it crash with Tony Hawk or Pokemon or any other game?

Thanks!

AFAIK, all 2 GB cards crash with Castlevania, and all cards have slowdowns with Tony Hawk: DJ. There should be no major problems aside from the aforementioned.

six-five-two

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So only Castlevania and Downhill Jam freeze with a 2gb Kingston? No freezes with Pokemon and American Sk8land for sure right? I just want to be sure so I don't waste my money on something that freezes.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So only Castlevania and Downhill Jam freeze with a 2gb Kingston? No freezes with Pokemon and American Sk8land for sure right? I just want to be sure so I don't waste my money on something that freezes.

Not for sure, but most likely. The freezes that people have been posting are usually from random cards

miikes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got a 2gb sandisk (taiwan) and since my sclite days it has never crashed or lagged except for POR and in very few instances pokemon. Sk8land on the other hand lags a bit (like 1sec) when the music changes but that's probably it. It's hell lag on downhill jam but then that games sucks anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: