Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

eriol33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I actually like the 2ds design, and will probably buy it if it has a larger design. But probably it won't happen because it seems redundant. But what do you think, will you buy a 2DS xl instead of 3ds xl? I probably will buy a 2ds XL (if it's cheaper than 3ds xl)

Last edited by eriol33,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's not a bad idea, but when you consider its intended target (kids who want a dirt cheap and strong system) there's no advantage to increasing the screens!

Save up for a parther-ctr-capture? :P

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I don't think that's gonna happen because one of the key features on New 3DS is the improved 3D screen.
If you say it like that, there would never be a 2DS, because the main feature of the 3DS is it's 3D screen.
Personally, i didn't get N3DS for the 3D (though i was curious at first), it was for the exclusive.

Reactions: Ev1lbl0w

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think that's gonna happen because one of the key features on New 3DS is the improved 3D screen.
I hope a cheap N2DS could happen. Might finally push developers into actually making games using the boosted power. At the moment the SNES VC was the reason I got one in the end.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night