2DS system won't auto boot into emunand anymore - help plz ;)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Midvoc, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Midvoc
    OP

Midvoc Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2015
    Hey folks,

I successfully managed to get my daughter's 2DS working with rxTools and coldbooting with FBI as an app for CIA installation etc etc...

It was working great for a few weeks but my youngest daughter who is only three managed to get a hold of the 2DS and now whenever we start her up it auto boots into the SYSNAND (not the EMUNAND with our roms and themes etc etc)

How the hell has this managed to happen? I disabled the internet completely so the 2DS hasn't been updated or anything. I just can't work out why it won't coldboot into EMUNAND anymore.

Any help here folks is as ever much appreciated.

Best Regards

2. Hayleia

Hayleia GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 26, 2015
    France
    Maybe she somehow got to sysNAND then changed the theme (which uninstalled menuhax) then set it back to the normal one so you don't know she did "something bad". In that case, just reinstall menuhax. And configure it with stupid keys like Down+B+L so your daughters can't boot to sysNAND without a lot of luck.

Midvoc likes this.
  3. squee666

squee666 Advanced Tech Pleb

Sep 17, 2010
    Belfast
    have you tried setting it up to autoboot again with menuhax, could be the boot file was removed by accident

Midvoc likes this.
  4. Midvoc
    OP

Midvoc Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2015
    Thanks for the replies - i'll give menuhax another go - that is probably what happened ;)

Best Regards

5. Midvoc
    OP

Midvoc Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2015
    reinstalling menuhax worked perfectly - i also made some crazy key presses to get into sysnand so the wee scamp can't do it easily in future!!

Thanks alot for your help and advice!!

Best Regards