Hacking 2DS or 3DS XL? opinions :D

Hi I'm Jah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was thinking of selling my current 2DS so I can buy a new one for CFW :D sooo should I buy a brand new 2DS or a second hand 3DS XL? they are about the same price on our country :D

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Not when the pixels are just stretched out to fit a bigger scree... They just look blurrier not better.
I find the XL a lot more immersive, and it fits my hands better. I wouldn't recommend a normal size 3DS/n3DS unless you have little hands and I wouldn't recommend the 2DS unless you're clumsy and tend to drop stuff a lot as it is quite sturdy, or are on a budget.

Reactions: SLiV3R

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
lucky for you -_______________-
You'll be happier with a 3dsXL. The screen is too small on a 2ds, buttons less quality, less battery life, and won't fit in your pocket.
It's fine as a second system, but you will feel cheated with it being your primary. I have both models.

Don't worry about exploitability, almost all new old3ds's are 9.2 or less except the yo-kai 2ds bundle.

Hi I'm Jah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You'll be happier with a 3dsXL. The screen is too small on a 2ds, buttons less quality, less battery life, and won't fit in your pocket.
It's fine as a second system, but you will feel cheated with it being your primary. I have both models.

Don't worry about exploitability, almost all new old3ds's are 9.2 or less except the yo-kai 2ds bundle.
I'll try my best to find a <9.2 XL :D

Hi I'm Jah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
update: cant find a pre owned 3DS XL with a low firmware on our country :cry::cry: guess I'll be getting a brande new 2ds :cry:

reiyu

Canadian, eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah PHP 5.3k on the Philippines. It sucks here XD

did you ever think about importing? like getting a 3ds from amiami or play-asia? also where in the philippines are you? i would think greenhills would sell those for cheaper than 5.3k.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What Network is it on? I wanna see what you guys are talking about. N What time frame is it on...