Hacking 2DS 8.1 CFW Trouble: A noob halp thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
OP
Trophies
XP
Oh god no I didn't know there was a noob help sticky o_o I'm such an idiot xD Mods, please move lmao

My friend asked me to install a9lh on his 2ds, so I started to work on it. Only issue is, it that's it's on 8.1. Since sliderhax is a bitch and it's not working anymore (idk why it just stopped) I resorted to using gateway software (yuck) I've injected fbi to sysnand so far, using the launcher.dat of decrypt9 and UIG but I have one big problem. Any launcher.dat cfw I throw at it fails. So, I can't use sliderhax, and I can't use a cfw, and there's no launcher.dat for plaisysupdater D: How the hell am I gonna get round this? I promised to return it by Friday. Thanks

-Zelock

EDIT: Yes I have used the other launcher.dat loaders

Last edited by Deleted member 381889,

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
So I finally made a noob help thread. God help me.

My friend asked me to install a9lh on his 2ds, so I started to work on it. Only issue is, it that's it's on 8.1. Since sliderhax is a bitch and it's not working anymore (idk why it just stopped) I resorted to using gateway software (yuck) I've injected fbi to sysnand so far, using the launcher.dat of decrypt9 and UIG but I have one big problem. Any launcher.dat cfw I throw at it fails. So, I can't use sliderhax, and I can't use a cfw, and there's no launcher.dat for plaisysupdater D: How the hell am I gonna get round this? I promised to return it by Friday. Thanks

-Zelock

EDIT: Yes I have used the other launcher.dat loaders
You can try to launch the RxTools.dat via the browser :3

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup I saw. I guess I'm part of the problem now xD
Welcome to "THE PROBLEM" Now that you are part of "THE PROBLEM" Here is your offical qulalification post. :creep:

58255784.jpg

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would make a post about how not to post noob help threads, but since you're well respected and known and a pretty nice person on the temp, I'll just do this:
@Jackus look what she's done
Instead of moaning about how she didn't post in the right place, how about you deal with the fact that people make mistakes sometimes and actually help her.

On-topic: Yeah, rxtools through browser should work.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of moaning about how she didn't post in the right place, how about you deal with the fact that people make mistakes sometimes and actually help her.

On-topic: Yeah, rxtools through browser should work.
Or why she didn't ask you her boyfriend for help first? :creep:
Naughty girl, Nawhhhh Im kidding :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning