Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
250gb_550x380.jpg
2ilc5sx.jpg
QUOTE said:
As expected, Sony has finally unveiled a 250GB version of the new PS3 Slim, though for now it will appear in Japan only.

The upsized console, shown off at the 2009 Tokyo Game Show, will be offered as the Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Edition for 41,600 yen ($459) due in mid-December. Besides doubling the storage capacity, this model will be available in white and features a Final Fantasy character printed on the console's chassis. A copy of Final Fantasy XIII is bundled in the package, too. We'll have to wait to see whether this kit will subsequently make its way out of Japan to other regions. We're keeping our fingers crossed for now.

On a separate note, things are looking bright for the PS3 Slim so far with a whopping 1 million units sold worldwide in just three weeks.
Source

BTW, I wouldn't bitch about the boxart.
The FF Boxarts in Japan are always simplistic.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh.my.god. That is the most beautiful creation of a gaming console I have ever seen. I know what I'm getting for Christmas!?

And I was expecting...more from the Box Art? Are you sure thats the official box art and not just something they put on display? I mean, they still have about 2 months left.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rock Raiyu said:
Oh.my.god. That is the most beautiful creation of a gaming console I have ever seen. I know what I'm getting for Christmas!?

And I was expecting...more from the Box Art? Are you sure thats the official box art and not just something they put on display? I mean, they still have about 2 months left.
It makes me think how you could of missed this...

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My mom will probably get me a PS3 Slim around that time... if it gets released in the US I'll definitely pick it up unless something better comes up.

(I wonder what happened to that PS3 modchip? And too bad it doesn't incorporate all the features that the 60GB had... then it would have been even more kickass to me)

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
Rock Raiyu said:

It makes me think how you could of missed this...
I honestly didn't but it was shown late last night and I was sleepy so I was going to post it in the morning along with the Cross Treasures trailer but I woke up late. And I forgot all about them at school so...
tongue.gif

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That Pegasus thing on the boxart looks pretty cool.

What's the point of having a boxart that uses up all the white space? This boxart isn't terrible at all.

And if you think about it, they may have done it so the console and box match.

There may be another boxart.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wchill said:
My mom will probably get me a PS3 Slim around that time... if it gets released in the US I'll definitely pick it up unless something better comes up.

(I wonder what happened to that PS3 modchip? And too bad it doesn't incorporate all the features that the 60GB had... then it would have been even more kickass to me)

The modchip isn't in existence it was proven fake. Sony may be putting PS2 games up on the PSN so there may be BC as a firmware update.

gamerjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*tear falls down face* I hope the release a version in the US. i would pay for that... idc about the cheap ones if i could have that.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
the console is just gr8 but same comments for the boxart as everyone else...very well done design
will this game be gr8ter than ff7 or even equal to ff3 on the snes (when it was released)?

Quote - There is no greater poverty than ignorance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s