• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 24,486
  • Replies 134
  • Likes 6
D

Deleted User

OP
Dragon quest builders is out! ! Along with a few others. Exist archive releases next Tuesday! ! ! Then the Tuesday after is FINALLY world of final fantasy!! ! !
Can you believe it, that was a fast month. Then next big title I'm waiting on is sao hollow realization. With the HUGE FREE UPDATE and the 3 part story releases next year, these 3 games will keep me busy forever.

Reactions: Chary
D

Deleted User

OP
Root Letter is also out this month! Though, it is a visual novel. Sad to see Fate/Extella get delayed, but from what I got to play of it, it's very fun, and will likely be worth it.
Nice. I was bummed about fate/extella as well. But there's plenty to keep busy until then! !

AndreTrek

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm really hyped for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana right now, though it hasn't even been confirmed for localization yet...
I've been playing the japanese version on my hacked Vita and the gameplay is pretty amazing, but it really hurts not being able to understand half of what's going on, especially since this one has a bigger focus on story when compared to previous Ys games.
From what i've played, the game is a cut above everything Falcom has made so far in terms of quality. The graphics and animations are greatly improved when compared to Memories of Celceta or Trails of Cold Steel and the presentation in general is just a huge leap from what Falcom has done up to this point, you can tell they put a lot of effort into improving what was lacking in their previous games. And then there's the OST. Ooooh man, just listen to this field theme and tell me it doesn't get your blood pumping!

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Looks like atelier shallie is getting a localization check it out here :

http://www.iplaypsvita.com/2016/10/14/koei-tecmo-teases-atelier-shallie-plus-localization/

and the twitter page here :

https://twitter.com/koeitecmoeurope/status/786959761405308928

Now I'm actually really looking forward to this. I love the dusk trilogy, but I DONT like that stupid timer. Ayesha is my favorite, the timer wasn't too bad but does not need to be there. Sophie is great, no timer and now shallie. There is no timer in this either.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm really hyped for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana right now, though it hasn't even been confirmed for localization yet...
I've been playing the japanese version on my hacked Vita and the gameplay is pretty amazing, but it really hurts not being able to understand half of what's going on, especially since this one has a bigger focus on story when compared to previous Ys games.
From what i've played, the game is a cut above everything Falcom has made so far in terms of quality. The graphics and animations are greatly improved when compared to Memories of Celceta or Trails of Cold Steel and the presentation in general is just a huge leap from what Falcom has done up to this point, you can tell they put a lot of effort into improving what was lacking in their previous games. And then there's the OST. Ooooh man, just listen to this field theme and tell me it doesn't get your blood pumping!
I agree here. It's not a matter of IF we get a localization, but WHEN. Here's hoping early next year.:grog:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Root Letter is also out this month! Though, it is a visual novel. Sad to see Fate/Extella get delayed, but from what I got to play of it, it's very fun, and will likely be worth it.
Forgot about the VNs. I'm am a fan actually. I'll have to say code realize is my favorite and the expansion future blessings is getting localized. Maybe even the next norn9. I have the first, but haven't had time to finish yet.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
Exist archive and Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls released today. It's been a long wait, but tri aces new masterpiece is finally here. As well as all you nep nep fans.

D

Deleted User

OP
Atelier shallie- January 17. It's got loads of new content as well as a collector's edition.

D

Deleted User

OP
World of final fantasy is finally out! ! ! ! Everyone enjoy! ! !
Everyone except those who are trying to buy it on PSN. There was a rating issue and it cannot be purchases with wallet funds. It was rated CERO Z. Sony is working on it, but it looks like not until the midnight update. So the rest of us, myself Included, will have to wait till morning:cry:

D

Deleted User

OP
Bit of a late update, but world of final fantasy has been available on psn since last night. They finally fixed the issue and it's all good now.

D

Deleted User

OP
I just noticed after the release of sao hollow realization, the 2016 rpg releases come to an end. What a ride it has been this year. So many good releases. Some disappointments. A lot of information for the future of the Vita. I have to say it has been very exciting and an honor to be able to bring you guys this list. I look forward to even more excitement and news for next year! ! !

D

Deleted User

OP
So with the release of SAO hollow realization, and all its season pass goodness, this draws an official end of 2016 RPG releases. Hope you all had something you liked. There was an shocking amount of releases this year. I, for one, am very thankful and will be busy for a looooong time with the one I chose to buy.

Looking forward to next year, which is already shaping up with some exiting titles and news. I will keep you posted (bad pun TOTALLY intended :rofl2:)

Last edited by ,

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off topic but does anyone else have problems playing world of final fantasy and it's lag spikes? I mean I want to play it more often but during battles the lag gets too much for me for enjoy the game :unsure:

I'm playing a digital copy of the game US PSN

D

Deleted User

OP
Off topic but does anyone else have problems playing world of final fantasy and it's lag spikes? I mean I want to play it more often but during battles the lag gets too much for me for enjoy the game :unsure:

I'm playing a digital copy of the game US PSN
My copy is digital as well and I haven't ran into a lot of lag. My vita is on the newest firmware, though I don't know it that matters. The last update was suppose to help with performance, though we know it's to really stop henkaku.

D

Deleted User

OP
D

Deleted User

OP
Been a while. I updated the 2017 list. Thanks to Chary for the reminder in visual novels, so I will be adding them to the list as well. I will provide links soon. Merry Christmas everyone ! ! ! !

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
WOW been a while. Sorry for the really late update. So here we go releases so far up to march 28:

Atelier shallie

Akiba’s Beat March

Caligula

Toukiden 2

Atelier Firis

Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star

Touhou Genso Wandere

Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

Dynasty warriors god seekers

Period: Cube ~Shackles of Amadeus

Salt and Sanctuary

Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy

Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds ,be warned all fans this is only half of the story. No date on the other half yet.

Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games

Will update on others with new release dates soon.

Anyone pick anything up?

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Chrisssj2 and Chary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE +1