Not open for further replies.

yetanothertoukorereg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I'm still an annoying cunt.

(and I actually came here for a Wii related question but I thought I would post this thread too while I was at it before my inevitable ban for some recentish shenanigans of mine that make me look like a much dumber version of TheCruel, or something.

god, the day I am allowed a gun to my head, the better.)

yetanothertoukorereg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, you didn't fall so far low that you basically became a pedophile. (Even then I really do not want to make my entire personality around that shit, but at the same time, if someone doesn't know my past shenanigans, I feel like I'm being really manipulative or something.)

If I'd known that was gonna be the outcome of constantly failing to fit into anywhere and keep up with people properly, I'd likely have quit it all and killed myself out of disgust back then, and not caused so much of the mess that was seen a while ago (the one on the SukasaTakara Twitter and the one that can be found by googling for Jamie Dignam).

I dunno, this old/recentish stuff despite its age still bugs me probably because everyone who was involved with it became really popular on Twitter and Discord (can't think of a single person I met online recently who wasn't connected in some form to some group who I tried to force myself into in 2016-2019).

Ugh, I don't know, I just don't even have it in me to die. Probably because I would want to prove it somehow.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Breaking_Bad_S04E01__Box_Cutter__-_Denny's_Scene_0-25_screenshot.png

yetanothertoukorereg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What's the reference? Haven't watched that programme.

I should probably go to bed or something, it was nice lurking around seeing how many people are still around. I don't really want to rake up too much of a problem though, if anyone needs my Discord (whether it's to block/ban me from your servers, because I'd rather just out myself now for my past as a preemptive "whatever" instead of trying to hide myself in any way, or to actually request me for whatever purpose, here's the ID: 929492038443995156)

(alternatively, use blanc#9921)

Last edited by yetanothertoukorereg,

yetanothertoukorereg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And I assume we know what happened to The_Cruel, don't we? 😬
Didn't he get like jailed for cp shit, fucking disgusting cunt. Pedos deserve to die as soon as they figure they're one, and be made to suffer the slowest most abusive death possible in a place no one will know about it

Grrr I wish I wasn't just self projecting here

also WOAH NOCTO IS UNBANNED

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Didn't he get like jailed for cp shit, fucking disgusting cunt. Pedos deserve to die as soon as they figure they're one, and be made to suffer the slowest most abusive death possible in a place no one will know about it

Grrr I wish I wasn't just self projecting here

also WOAH NOCTO IS UNBANNED
yea well... its been 2 years now...

Reactions: Aerocool
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.