2015 Club Nintendo Elite Gifts are here. NA only

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Club Nintendo Elite Gifts are here. And they're meh at best.
https://club.nintendo.com/elite-status-gifts.do
nintendo said:
This year's Elite Status gifts have arrived
Members who've reached Gold or Platinum Status can now choose a free downloadable game. Log in to see if you qualify.
they're there yet the site is lagging like hell so you cannot really get your elite status redeemed today. I will include an archived link incase the site keeps going down.

Site included below is the archive.org link.

Archive.today alt link.

Overall the items are meh at best. I cannot believe what they have, it's even worse than last year.

The best items that they have are
  • mario kart 7
  • animal crossing new leaf(3ds)
  • nes remix 2(wii u)
  • Yoshi's New Island(3ds)
  • ultimte nes remix(3ds),
  • donkey kong tropical freeze(wii u)
  • push mo series(3ds, and wii u)
The rest are VC games that are a complete waste for anyone even thinkign about using their platinum or gold gift on. At best the gifts are worth at tops 20-30USD.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Europe doesn't have the "Elite" status thingy so it's more or less only US that gets it.

I want to use my final 4k points on Rainbow Curse CD or Mario Kart 8 CD. Games can be bought anywhere else.

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's interesting to know,k and that's why I said NA only, as in north america since I know europe has stars, and australia does too I think. But I don't have any friends in other countries who do club nintendo ,the ones that own nintendo consoles never bother with the codes. Every year that they gave me an option I always did anything but a game. One year I got a deck of playing cards because I could always get the games somewehre else. Another year was just a calendar, but this year it doesn't look like I have much of a choice it's going to be some game. But at least I got the fierce deity link puzzle as my physical thing before it's all over with.

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dangit, I was gonna report this :rofl: Yeah, the selection is more than a little disappointing... At least the Wii games are in there, for those that don't have them
I guess, but still this year's platinum's are meh at best. I actually prefer last year's platinum rewards.

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no Metroid trilogy for platinum members
Get a load of this guy, thinking Nintendo gives a crap about their fans who spend hundreds of dollars every year supporting them.

But seriously, it's always been going down hill. The first year I got platinum was the year _after_ they did that cool little mario bowser etc statue.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have platinum status but I have no idea what to get either. I think the one worth the most money is Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze but that's not exactly an easy game to play.

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any sugestions on what a platinum member could get. assume I have gateway.
As the one above said either tropical freeze or pushmo. Since NES Remix had a physical release and is retailing for ~20$ and the rest of the 3ds ones are meh,and I'd rather have a physical game than a download code for an eshop version of the real game. Plus the shitty sd card they include with 3dses is barely even a class 2 sd card if that, so load times will be a dozen times slower at best.

TBH, I am leaning towards donkey kong country tropical freeze so I can resell it for at least some cash and get some other game instead of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool