Hacking 2013 R4isdhc Dual-Core card wont startup

Hugo Steinmetz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i ve got this new card just bought which didnt need any update (according to the manufacturer) - but the card wont startup with a 32gb toshiba sdhc or any other card. The icon on the nintendo startup is a konami entertainment system which is written in japanlanguage and english (image below). but the videos and the sites ive looked for my problem was showen a spongebob. one video on youtube showed the same konami icon with this Q in the image of the card. now my question: are there many versions out there?

its the same which is shown on this site: http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/Dual-Core-SDHC-Chip-2013-Compatible-Wood-Homebrew/819336601.html - the videolink with the konami icon is found here:

whats wrong with my card? does anyone can help me out with my dilemma?

i use the 3dsxl with the latest update.
P5081635.JPG
P5081633.JPG
P5081636.JPG

Hugo Steinmetz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tankberg i installed it before. but it didnt worked out for me. why do my card have this konami icon while all others have spongebob and the on on the youtube video?! he got this konami too... i dont get this

tankberg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, that's strange. You got exactly same card as mine with 2013 on the sticker. But mine already had spongebob icon when i bought it. Did you try to ask on their forums?

p.s. Yeah, to update - just download latest kernel and put it on your sd card. Did you do it?

Hugo Steinmetz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i only copied the kernel into the card... anyway - problem solved. i just got an answer of the reseller of the card. he has integrated the "new" version into the 2013 labeled chase. WTF?

thank you for your time.

im rly pissed

Trevor Belmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 2 distinct versions of this card.

The "NEW" label and the "2013" label.
Each one requires it's own own specific kernel/firmware.

They cannot share each other's kernel/firmware.
(Trust me, i've tried.)

Also, the "2013" labeled one is still getting update support, whereas the "NEW" label variation seems to have been abandoned at 1.51 (10-17-2012).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @K3Nv2 you should get VR then