OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
Today sony released its Q3 figures showing sales of 4.90 million units worldwide.

The total for 2007 is now 8.83 million units, taken from official Sony numbers

Official Sony Source: http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/data/bizdataps3_sale_e.html

According to Gamespot, Microsoft’s tally for 2007 was 7.3 million units.

Gamespot Source: http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6184291.html

With all the negative news towards the PS3 in 2007, it just shows that at the end of the day, the numbers tell the real story.

Considering the PS3 didnt go on sale in the EU till 23rd March 2007, its quite an achievement for Sony to be ouselling the 360 by 1.5 million units in 2007

Source: http://www.gameblews.com/?p=6116

platypusrme427

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I may have a 360, but am in no way a fanboy(not saying you called me one). It's great to see the PS3 is being sold like this, because it opens up the amount of developers that are willing to make games for the PS3. After seeing how bad of a mistake Microsoft made not allowing HDD caches(DMC4), I see how much potential this console really has.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I may have a 360, but am in no way a fanboy(not saying you called me one). It's great to see the PS3 is being sold like this, because it opens up the amount of developers that are willing to make games for the PS3. After seeing how bad of a mistake Microsoft made not allowing HDD caches(DMC4), I see how much potential this console really has.

Good to see some people are opening their eyes, Not saying yours was ever shut.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
I saw somewere that the 360 was outselling the PS3 only in North America.. not a big surprise really..
When you consider how awfully the Japanese audience recieved the 360, yeah.

Anyway, you can count me part of that 8.83 million, even though I am a diehard Nintendo fanboy (still only own bundled Motorstorm and CoD4
ph34r.gif
).

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I saw somewere that the 360 was outselling the PS3 only in North America.. not a big surprise really..

When you consider how awfully the Japanese audience recieved the 360, yeah.

Anyway, you can count me part of that 8.83 million, even though I am a diehard Nintendo fanboy (still only own bundled Motorstorm and CoD4
ph34r.gif
).

Same here except I don't have CoD4, I have Motorstorm, Uncharted, UT3, GH3, and Resistance. I so want CoD4 though x_x

Austinz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow thats alot, didnt think it would be that high at all, maybe its price drop and new console helped numbers alot

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wii LTD: 20.64 Million

Xbox 360 LTD: 16.71 Million

PS3 LTD: 9.62 Million

These are the worldwide totals so far.

http://www.vgchartz.com/

Now lets look at how the PS3 did during the all important Holiday Buying Season.

QUOTE said:
HW Sales for December 2007 + US Annual 2007 Sales:

PlayStation 2 1.1 million - 3.97 million

PlayStation 3 797.6 K - 2.56 million

Xbox 360 1.26 million - 4.62 million

Wii 1.35 million - 6.29 million

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229157

Damn! So the Xbox 360 outsold the PS3 by almost a half million units in December alone.

Meanwhile the Xbox 360 outsold the PS3 in America this year by over 2 MILLION UNITS.
rofl2.gif

Another fanboy argument destroyed by yours truly.

PS: Should I even mention how well the Wii is doing?

grog.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ugh. Crygor go suck Bill Gates cock already. You love him and his crap. And Lmao@ VGChartz. Is that your reliable source? From That you proved nothing. Except you know how to troll. And the point is World Wide sales dumbass.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ugh. Crygor go suck Bill Gates cock already. You love him and his crap. And Lmao@ VGChartz. Is that your reliable source? From That you proved nothing. Except you know how to troll. And the point is World Wide sales dumbass.

Hopefully that comment will be enough to finally get you banned.

And guess what kid? The numbers I posted are confirmed by several sources AND they are WORLDWIDE numbers.

But hey, whenever you get beaten you always resort to childish name calling and vulgarity.

Call me when you can challenge my facts. Until then I've rubbed your nose in the dirt once again.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

And guess what kid? The numbers I posted are confirmed by several sources AND they are WORLDWIDE numbers.

But hey, whenever you get beaten you always resort to childish name calling and vulgarity.

Call me when you can challenge my facts. Until then I've rubbed your nose in the dirt once again.

Bold:Like?
Italics: Good, Maybe they'll take you down with me.
And guess what hypocrite, your the one who always calls me a fanboy.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Check out your custom title...

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

Check out your custom title...

I know that. I put that
wink2.gif
Doesn't me he isn't one.

JohnDrake

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Its spelled "you're" little boy.

Your ban is long overdue.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

Little Boy? **** you. Guess the mods love me. This guy's IQ is way under average.

JohnDrake

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Little Boy? **** you. Guess the mods love me. This guy's IQ is way under average.

This from the guy who can't spell "you're."

F' me huh? That's classy.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

This from the guy who can't spell "you're."

F' me huh? That's classy.

It's not, not being capable of spelling it, it's called a typo or a grammar error. Just because I typed the wrong one doesn't mean I can't spell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol