Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.nwiizone.com/nintendo-wii/nwii/...mages-and-info/

Ok stop everything did they actually include anti aliasing in this game
wtf.gif
, and it's about damn time they started using the power of this underdog for some good.
grog.gif

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
If you ask me the whole series quality has been going down since mario kart 64

ps. I bet that the online gaming will be as in mario strikers. friend codes are the lamest idea ever

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you ask me the whole series quality has been going down since mario kart 64
To be honest from the videos I've seen it looks good enough, and pretty damn fast.

I enjoyed Mario Kart DD but the tracks were just too short.

Mario Kart DS was perfect for me.

Mario Kart Super Circuit is brilliant too, though not on a DS.

So far for me anyway there isn't a bad title in the series, I played the Arcade one, it was fun but I'm glad the Wii title isn't a port.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I don't mind the friend codes that much, it is does get a bit annoying from time to time though. Hopefully this will be as good as MKDS was and not like Double Dash >_>...

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm annoyed as hell with friend codes!
I don't want to add someone with friend codes, and let someone add me with some friend code (Which differ from game to game) and arrange a meeting just because i wan't some online fun...
Gimme: Jump into a room, race, finish, pick another room whatever... something! like any other online game (for pc for example)....

KKajun

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't see what the big fuss over friend codes is....you want to play with friends you use the codes....if you just want to jump into a game with random opponents you don't have to use the codes. Seriously, what's so hard about that?

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Friends codes sucks. I would rather take a lobby system where I can chat, or talk to other people, and and friends/people from there.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Noone liked the friends code system on the DS. Why they did the same thing with the wii is beyond me. I thought the wii friend code would be for every game and not all seperate. The graphics do look nice. Lets hope you can play 8 players+ online.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noone liked the friends code system on the DS. Why they did the same thing with the wii is beyond me. I thought the wii friend code would be for every game and not all seperate. The graphics do look nice. Lets hope you can play 8 players+ online.

Knowing Nintendo, I highly doubt it. Im not gonna put my bets on it, hopefully though, online play won't be slow and laggy.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Friend Codes are awful because:

A) You cannot make new friends with new people you just played with in a game.

B) Both you and your "new" friend must enter a 12-16 digit number. So it's hardly something you'd memorize.

C) Even after adding a friend, you can't just party up and take on other random people online.

WFC is an extremely barebones experience and I can't believe it's still like this after over 2 years of being around and now heading to another console pretty much unchanged so far.

With a game like Mario Kart where multiplayer is such a key component, I hope that they finally revamp WFC a bit when the time comes.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
awesome news. looks like a mario kart DS, to wii!!

lots of characters, lots of karts, lots of new and classic tracks, wi fi, AND a new wheel as one of the multiple control options! im excited

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Friends codes sucks. I would rather take a lobby system where I can chat, or talk to other people, and and friends/people from there.

Of course that would be ideal for gamers like you and me, but it's not going to happen. Nintendo has been very adamant that their online networks be child friendly. And with a chatroom system, it'd be a place where children could potentially interact with predators.

That being said, there are things that could change about the retarded way that the friends code system is set up that still puts children at minimal risk. Every single point that AshuraZero just made could be fixed.

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
i think DD is given a bad wrap, during my holidays last year me and my friends went crazy playing it and we had such a ball! we learnt all the hints and tricks on every track. its a fantastic game, and definitely the best of the kart series imo

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
double dash was a great game, I couldn't believe some of the reviews calling it just another "mario kart" and that something needs to change.

did they even notice you had two racers, multiple items and new battle options?
I think they just wanted to bash the game, regardless of how well it delivered

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
double dash was a great game, I couldn't believe some of the reviews calling it just another "mario kart" and that something needs to change.

did they even notice you had two racers, multiple items and new battle options?
I think they just wanted to bash the game, regardless of how well it delivered

Agreed. Double Dash was fantastic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol