20.Years.The.Legend.of.Zelda.PAL.MULTi

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by vame536, Sep 25, 2010.

Sep 25, 2010
  1. vame536
    OP

Newcomer vame536 Member

United Kingdom
    So, I just got hold of a copy of the following - http://www.ludibria.com/nfo.php?sys=wii&sysid=5991 although the release doesn't seem to be listed on this site, in the releases section.

Burnt the ISO to disc, when I put it in the Wii, and run it, I get a purple menu screen, 'MultiGame DVD9 Ver' written at the top, 'PAL BIOS Revision 1.0 -DI20070213' at the bottom, but no games listed or anything.

No button on either the Wiimote or GameCube pad does anything, and there are no options, or anything.

What am I missing?

The Wii has a WiiKEy Fusion installed, fully working, all other games working, etc.

2. retrogamermatt

Member retrogamermatt GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Thats because it isnt a proper release it seems to just be all of the zelda games injected into offical Nintendo roms, like on the zelda collectors edition that came with LOZ WW. If ripped individually this should play on a modded gamecube. So its really a multi iso GC game.

3. vame536
    OP

Newcomer vame536 Member

United Kingdom
    Right.

Do I just have a bad burn? I assumed the games should just be listed for me to pick one.

Time to burn another copy...

4. retrogamermatt

Member retrogamermatt GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    I'm unaware of the compatibility of the WiiKey Fusion and gamecube games. have you tried loading it using the Wiikey SD card adapter?

5. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    you can download ALL the games in it except WW,MQ and 4swords and play them on an emulator. for OOT and MM download the vc wads. tp get the wii version don't waste your time with this.