Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Surprise, I'm so damn mad I can't get to sleep.

In my girlfriend's dorm, 6 girls share one toilet although each get their own room.

Whenever I visit my girlfriend's dorm and use the washroom, I lift up the toilet seat to find disgusting urine stains.
I thought it must be embarrassing for him if I go and say "hey, wipe the urine stains after you use the toilet."

So I didn't confront him but just cleaned up the mess after I used the toilet.
Because we're all grown ups and well-educated people, I thought he would notice that someone's wiping the urine stains off and change his behavior.

WRONG

Turns out getting a university guy to keep his girlfriend's dorm toilet clean is mission impossible.

And one time, I haven't visited my girlfriend's dorm for like a week and the toilet rim was yellow-brown. Layers and layers of urine stains and whatnot, literally made me gag.
My girlfriend asked his girlfriend to have him clean it up (girls agreed that guests should not come up to them and make demands, if there is a problem resident should come and ask) and after 2 days I noticed that the toilet had been cleaned.

To prevent that from happening ever again (if you let it be that way for long enough mushrooms will probably grow on toilet rim) we printed out a sign saying "TO ALL MALE GUESTS: PLEASE WIPE THE TOILET RIM AFTER EACH USE" and sticked it on a wall so that all guys who pee standing up can read it.

Well how thoughtful of us, saying "ALL MALE GUESTS" instead of mentioning names. If you visit the dorm every day and you only see one other male guest around, you know who to blame.

It's been about two weeks since we posted the sign and guess what, I am disgusted, it's 1 a.m. nobody to wake up and complain to.

If you read it all, thanks for your time. Now you and me can both worry about the future of humanity; how a university student lacks basic toilet etiquette.

P.S. I suck at writing. I should hire a writer to make posts that effectively conveys my intentions.

AishunBao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somehow, when I saw this, I thought this had to do with science's girlfriend's dorm toilet experiences. It seems that this is not an uncommon problem. =p

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You and science should get together and hold an instructional class for college students on how to properly use the restroom.
smile.gif

FireValk01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my brain hurts... lol.. sooo just tell the guy to whipe after he pees.. and you know what... i have had to clean womens restrooms before.. and sometimes they are even more disgusting than the mens.. one time i found blood all over the toilet lol.. ew.. haha. but yea with that in mind.. .maybe its one of the girls peeing on the seat.. ever think of that? lol

c0pE89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well when guys piss they only get drops on the rim I think it might be one of the girls if its that bad

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's pretty hard for girls to miss, unless they're standing up.

Sometimes if you use too much power it'll hit the back and dribble around under the seat.

Pretty gross, if you don't live there just avoid using their toilet.

Nothing wrong with sharing thoughts with strangers
smile.gif
and we're all friends here at the temp anyway. (or used to be)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.