20% off anything in Kmart.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Won't work.

A) Can't be photocopied or printed.
B) Each coupon number is unique. When you try to ring up an already used coupon, even if it was used in another state, it will say it's already been used.

EDIT: Oh, wait, they are for 2 different time slots? Then maybe the coupon numbers aren't the same. But they still might not take it because it's not the original.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Won't work.

A) Can't be photocopied or printed.
B) Each coupon number is unique. When you try to ring up an already used coupon, even if it was used in another state, it will say it's already been used.

Me, my friend and cousin all used one. How can it not work. And besides more people used that coupon before :S

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know at Staples, unless it's a universal coupon for like marking down a product to sale price or something, we make individual coupon numbers for almost all of our coupons. And I know it sounds mean of me, but I wouldn't take photocopied ones or anything because the managers look through everything at the end of the day and if I took a coupon I shouldn't have, I get chewed out.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Come on everybody loves coupons
wink.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Very nice.. thank you.. has anyone else tried this yet?

People from CAG have been using it for a few days now, trust me even a black and white print out will work, you don't have to use color. And if they say it doesn't work on electronics, tell them '' oh but my brother/mother/dad/aunt/cousin just used it on the other Kmart ''

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

People from CAG have been using it for a few days now, trust me even a black and white print out will work, you don't have to use color. And if they say it doesn't work on electronics, tell them '' oh but my brother/mother/dad/aunt/cousin just used it on the other Kmart ''
Then they'd wonder how you kept the coupon if it's already used.
lecture.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

People from CAG have been using it for a few days now, trust me even a black and white print out will work, you don't have to use color. And if they say it doesn't work on electronics, tell them '' oh but my brother/mother/dad/aunt/cousin just used one of these on the other Kmart ''
Then they'd wonder how you kept the coupon if it's already used.
lecture.gif

No, you say they used one of these. Not the exact one.

Sailor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2001046315648128782_rs.jpg

^Busted! D:
It doesn't work..TV's, Game Systems, Video Games, etc., all apply to 'Electronics'. I just called and asked about this, and they said it won't go.
And here I was thinking I could finally purchase a Xbox360 :'[

HelloKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have their own Brand electronics... like SEARS CD players or something right? It should apply to Sony Home Electronics etc... right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2