20-minute Pokémon Presents presentation to take place tomorrow

218553C9-9CB2-4FF5-882C-657DA3CCB1DA.jpeg

Are you ready for some Pokémon news? Prepare yourselves, then, as The Pokemon Company has unveiled a livestream that will take place tomorrow. The event will consist of a 20-minute presentation that will cover Pokémon related news. What exactly is in store is a surprise, so be sure to catch the stream tomorrow at 7am PT/3pm GMT.

:arrow: Source

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they ditched the let's go mechanics I would be more than okay with this

I had said it as a joke but after I thought about it more and was like that wouldn't be too bad actually. Damn us oldies, still stuck in Kanto (and Johto) lol

Calling it now its gonna be Pokemon Let's Go, Sinnoh Edition and it will be out early November 2021.

Let's Go Dialga and Let's Go Palkia.

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Calling it now its gonna be Pokemon Let's Go, Sinnoh Edition and it will be out early November 2021. Funnily enough the Pokeball thingy for the Switch is going back into production so why else would they be doing that unless a new Let's Go game is on the way.
I might actually launch another couple missiles at Japan if they do that.

oriongrant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Calling it now its gonna be Pokemon Let's Go, Sinnoh Edition and it will be out early November 2021. Funnily enough the Pokeball thingy for the Switch is going back into production so why else would they be doing that unless a new Let's Go game is on the way.

I would love a new "Let's Go" game, but it's gotta be in Johto for the love of god.

James_

aka Underscore_ or 'that Meowstic guy'
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
me at 1:59pm tomorrow

everyone.jpg

Jokes aside though I am definitely quite pumped, I do have slight hope for Gen 4 remakes I'm also hoping for more PMD remakes... but they'll probably just announce more news about stuff they announced last year, and maybe something else

Last edited by James_,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
SMH its not G4 but pokemon P I N B A L L
I liked the original Pokemon Pinball on Gameboy Color, but I didn't like it on Gameboy Advanced... They made it too easy, the ball physics were too floaty and slow, and the boards were a bit bland.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

MaskedMarvel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well if it's something that is coming out Switch, then I assume it will be announcing a modest DLC package as if its a landmark, AAA release and then talk about that one thing great detail for 15minutes

Last edited by MaskedMarvel,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't the stream supposed to start almost 30 mins ago? What's going on? All I find so far is that 30 second Post Malone Pokemon crap nobody asked for. (And wasn't Katy Perry supposed to do it? What happened to that?)

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
We know for sure there's gonna be another "let's go" game, be either johto or sinnoh.
If they don't announce the sinnoh remake in this people's gonna be pissed, they've been teasing it for a while now, and since the fans are so vocal about wanting it since.. well.. forever, they better at least announce the title and estimated release date.
I dunno what else they could have, probably some side games nobody cares about like... puzzle challenge remake or whatever

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/