Hacking 2 TB - 16 TB USB patch in works

DonMega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What are those pictures supposed to prove? I have an external 4TB Seagate Expansion Desktop drive working too. No need for such yet to see patch.

The thing is though many report random hard-drive corruptions with drives over 2TB or that the console simply unable to see the drive. I just put all files as "read only" before connecting to the console to hopefully prevent that, but the games were working even before that. So I haven't had such corruption of the drive (afaik) and all almost 4TB of games do show up and all I've managed to test have worked, so... beats me. It's a slim corona btw.

Now if they came up with pictures of a 8TB drive working I'd like to see that!

Last edited by DonMega,
Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Donnie-Burger,
Reactions: godreborn

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
What are those pictures supposed to prove? I have an external 4TB Seagate Expansion Desktop drive working too. No need for such yet to see patch.

The thing is though many report random hard-drive corruptions with drives over 2TB or that the console simply unable to see the drive. I just put all files as "read only" before connecting to the console to hopefully prevent that, but the games were working even before that. So I haven't had such corruption of the drive (afaik) and all almost 4TB of games do show up and all I've managed to test have worked, so... beats me. It's a slim corona btw.

Now if they came up with pictures of a 8TB drive working I'd like to see that!
16tbs working and can have 2 at once. This eliminates having to find old 4tbs that worked and also having to have multiple drives. Just tested a 4TB WD USB and man does the xbox recognize it way faster than a 2tb, aurora scans faster, loads faster and games are loading slightly faster. All thats left is an internal hdd patch as 5tbs (Non 3.5 inch) fit inside xbox 360.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended