malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey, this has really been bugging me and I'm not sure whats actually happening.

I updated to 3.4 (don't ask why, i was trying to get megaman9 dlc to work)

Anyway.

I downgraded back to 3.2 and now starfall doesn't work neither does Gecko when i try to use the reboot options....

So what i don't get is how come they don't work? Surely if i downgraded it has installed all the IOSs of 3.2 and unisntalled the ones from 3.4?

I have even formatted and still nothing...

Im using 3.2E if thats any help..

Can anyone shed some light on this as its really been annoying me!

malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
If you can't install starfall you are not downgraded to 3.2.

That's exactly what I thought, but in the system settings it clearly sais 3.2E... so im confused.

EDIT: I used waninkoko 1.0 downgrader

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maybe your system menu is at 3.2, but one of the required IOS is not at the correct version. If the HBC uses IOS36, try to install IOS36-64-v1042.wad from the WAD Manager launched from the twilight hack. Don't install IOS36 from the HBC, if the HBC uses IOS36! You can extract IOS36 v1042 from a lot of games with wufe. (Trucha Signer or WiiScrubber do this more easily, but you need to install one of them, get the common key and have a .iso)

malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Maybe your system menu is at 3.2, but one of the required IOS is not at the correct version. If the HBC uses IOS36, try to install IOS36-64-v1042.wad from the WAD Manager launched from the twilight hack. Don't install IOS36 from the HBC, if the HBC uses IOS36! You can extract IOS36 v1042 from a lot of games with wufe. (Trucha Signer or WiiScrubber do this more easily, but you need to install one of them, get the common key and have a .iso)

ok sure ill try that...

yeah i dunno its strange i managed to install all the wads i usually had and perform the twilight hack with no problems so i guess its just weird

WhiteWingedKnigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This happened to me when i was trying to get Backup loader to work on my friends wii that was at 3.4, u gotta use cios downgrader as it gives the trucha bug signing and other things for the 3.2 and everything should work!

Thanks Ether, if you are reading this!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: