2 Question about DS Lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by paxl13, Nov 29, 2006.

1. paxl13
    OP

paxl13 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2006
    Canada
    Hi there,

I buyed a DS Lite + Pelican screen protector. This is my 2nd DSL since the first one was having like 4 to 6 dead pixel. my two uestion are,
    1) Since my new DSL still have 1 dead pixel on teh touch screen. Should I return it another time or not ^
    2) after 5 or 6 hour of game play... the cheap screen protector is scratched.. can this, brocke my touch screen or as long as I don't wait that
    it is perfored it's ok ?

Thanks for your information,
    paxl13

2. TiredFire

TiredFire Member

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2006
    United States
    If I had even one dead pixel I would definitely return it... you paid a lot of money for it, it should work perfectly.

About the screen protector thing... it should be fine. I have had pelican screen protectors on my DS since I got it two months ago and they are practically mint condition... what did you do to yours?

3. neojei

neojei GBAtemp Regular

Jun 20, 2006
    United States
    If I had one pixle dead, I would be thoroughly annoyed about it really. Returning it is really you're preference, if it were me I would.
    The screen protector, I'm using the exact one for my DS Lite. Had it since launch, it's still flawless. I play Meteos heavily on it, I have yet to see one scratch.

4. paxl13
    OP

paxl13 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2006
    Canada
    Dunno, It was my girlfriend playing on it.. Anyway,
    I just commanded Hori Screen protector, suposed to be the best [​IMG]

I'll go to return my DS when The screen protector will arive, I took it at walmart so this is'nt a problem [​IMG]

Thanks
    paxl

5. Scott_

Scott_ Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2006
    These screen protectors are the best. Oh and I went through five DS Lites before I got one that didn't have any issues. You should be as fussy.

6. Stormingsoul

Stormingsoul Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2006
    Netherlands
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice