Homebrew 2 Problems With Checkpoint Cheats Loaded From Rosalina Menu

KneeDoctor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I am having 2 different issues when using cheats from Checkpoint loaded from the Rosalina Menu.

The first problem is that the cheats I selected from Checkpoint are not the same when I see them in the Rosalina Menu. I only have this problem with Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. I checked SDHC > cheats > 000400000005A00.txt on my SD card and as you can see, I have cheats for 99x beans, but I do not see any cheats for beans on the Rosalina Menu even though they are on Checkpoint. There is a cheat for coins on the Rosalina Menu, however. I should also point out that something similar is happening with Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser JR's Journey where all of the cheats I see from Checkpoint show on the Rosalina Menu even though I only selected a few. This isn't really an issue, but I want to know what's causing because the .txt file only has a few cheats.
s
The second issue is that Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam keeps crashing as here and it happens at such random times. Usually it crashes when I close out of the game after passing the title screen, but in this video I didn't even press the Home Button. I should also point out that this time the only cheats I see from the Rosalina Menu are the only ones I selected on Checkpoint, which is a good thing I suppose. One more thing, I'm not having problems with every single one of my games. With Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, the only cheats seen on the Rosalina Menu are the ones I selected on Checkpoint and that game doesn't crash at all. So some games function perfectly fine, and some don't.

Please let me know if you need any more info from me, and TIA :)

Codiiboii

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, i am having the same problem too (isnt it funny how we both want paper jam cheats)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Same here, but did you know cheats on sticker star work!

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: There's even a TV series.