Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ultimania releases tomorrow however details from the intensive guidebook containing an interview with series director Tetsuya Nomrua have already been revealed. Please check them out below, thanks to FF-Reunion. Please do not repost translations without crediting to HEARTSTATION.ORG.

“About the next title, Kingdom Hearts 3 depends on Final Fantasy XIII Versus, but development of the next title is already underway. There are two titles other than Kingdom Hearts 3 in conception, and I think I’ll release one within this year.

“As from next year, I want to put out a title with multiple main characters.”

The series won’t end in Kingdom Hearts 3, more like the conclusion of the Xehanort saga.”

“It’s not the case that when Sora’s story is over another hero’s story will begin; Sora will be the hero until the end.”

And on the overseas version: “We added the Critical degree of difficulty, more cutscenes, more songs to the Rhythmic Ice Cream mini game, more Keyblades, more types of enemies and altered battle balance. I still can’t say we’ll release a Final Mix, but we can’t give it the generous treatment like with Re:Chain of Memories.”

News Source: HeartStation via NeoGAF

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mellow.gif
So when will it end? As much as I like KH the fact he says that it doesn't end after 3 makes me wonder when it will end.

D

Deleted_171835

I hate Kingdom Hearts with a passion. I'll probably hate these games, too.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ComplicatioN said:
Why is everyone hating on a game. seriously if you don't like it don't play it >.>, it's not your choice whether SE wants it made or not.

Because it's overrated and disgustingly over-talked about? I don't hate it, and have played all of the first one, all of the GBA one, and most of the DS one. I've come to a conclusion

-Retcon. This series is one, big retcon.
-Repetitive button mashing
-The story absolutely sucks. Then again, people cream their pants over FF7's story, which sucked even harder.
-The characters, minus Demyx and Xigbar, are all lame. And archetypical.
-The enviroments aren't really that good. But that's more of a taste then anything.

Only thing good is the music. They should instead stop trying to include as many useless characters as they can, and instead start developing what they have. They're overmilking this game, and not in the way Nintendo milks Pokemon.

HotSauce23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
shinkukage09 said:
ComplicatioN said:
Why is everyone hating on a game. seriously if you don't like it don't play it >.>, it's not your choice whether SE wants it made or not.

Because it's overrated and disgustingly over-talked about? I don't hate it, and have played all of the first one, all of the GBA one, and most of the DS one. I've come to a conclusion

-The story absolutely sucks. Then again, people cream their pants over FF7's story, which sucked even harder.
-The enviroments aren't really that good. But that's more of a taste then anything.

Only thing good is the music. They should instead stop trying to include as many useless characters as they can, and instead start developing what they have. They're overmilking this game, and not in the way Nintendo milks Pokemon.

dude..it's not that hard to avoid clicking on anything related to the franchise if you dislike it so much. like why bother posting your negative thoughts on the series when im pretty sure anyone who likes it wouldn't care about what you think? like damn man..just go and play whtever games you like and ignore anything KH related.

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HotSauce23 said:
shinkukage09 said:
ComplicatioN said:

dude..it's not that hard to avoid clicking on anything related to the franchise if you dislike it so much. like why bother posting your negative thoughts on the series when im pretty sure anyone who likes it wouldn't care about what you think? like damn man..just go and play whtever games you like and ignore anything KH related.
exactly. If you have nothing good to say about something that isn't yours don't even bother.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ComplicatioN said:

I agree. I don't like Sports and racing games but I don't go burning them and protest.

My friends play FIFA and invite me, I'll play. Heck I even have Need For Speed Shift on my laptop
wub.gif

referencer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ComplicatioN said:
Why is everyone hating on our posts hating a game? Seriously, if you don't like them, don't read them. It's not your choice whether I want to bitch about an overrated garbage series being spammed everywhere or not.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
ComplicatioN said:

The story is too childish (a little less so in KH2, but barely), but still enjoyable.

Minus Demyx and Xigbar? Those are probably the two lamest characters in the entire series in my opinion.

What's wrong with them being archetypal? There's a reason why there are things called archetypes, because they work around the world. Not to mention the fact that 90% of the characters were already created before this series, so that argument is moot anyway.

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
referencer said:
ComplicatioN said:
Why is everyone hating on our posts hating a game? Seriously, if you don't like them, don't read them. It's not your choice whether I want to bitch about an overrated garbage series being spammed everywhere or not.
Well whatever your saying now, won't make any difference to any of SE's choices, your comments won't do shit to want SE is creating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.