Izzy011

The Business Bitch
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
sergster1 said:
Please let there be ONE pokemon game >_< Other than that... Nintendo... My body is reggie.
There won't.
It would not be possible to complete the game.
Also, it would not be possible to transfer our Pokémon to the 4th gen games.
How would it not be possible to complete the game?

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Israel011 said:
Pingouin7 said:
sergster1 said:
Please let there be ONE pokemon game >_< Other than that... Nintendo... My body is reggie.
There won't.

He means you can't trade pokemon due to it being virtual console emulation. So you can't get ALL of the pokemon. Not like it matters, though
tongue.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thela_kid said:
Israel011 said:
Pingouin7 said:
sergster1 said:
There won't.

He means you can't trade pokemon due to it being virtual console emulation. So you can't get ALL of the pokemon. Not like it matters, though
tongue.gif
Then you would be able to, as they do have the ability to add multiplayer to these games.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
I'd be bloody impressed if they found a way to include the e-reader content for Super Mario Advance 4.

For example, spend a play coin to unlock a card on the virtual console menu.

That would be FRIGGIN. AWESOME. Cmon Nintendo lurkers, I know you're reading this!

I love the current list of games. If I could make some wishes...

MOTHER 3
MOTHER 1+2 (ENGLISH PLOX NINTENDO)
Warioware Twisted! (Gyroscope inside of 3DS, why NOT?
biggrin.gif
)
Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
Golden Sun
Golden Sun 2
Lufia
Metroid Zero Mission
Zelda Minish Cap
Zelda Link to the Past
Pokemon Emerald
Rhythm Tengoku (Cmon, I don't care if it's in Japanese even I would just LOVE to see it. It would help promote sales for the Wii version too)

The list could go on. So many... good... GBA games....
happy.gif

For NES...

MOTHER/EARTHBOUND ZERO PLZ, NINTENDO.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wow those are real Nintendo CLASSICS! all have been said about ambassador program and little whiners will always find a way or another to cuss but damn, i almost want to jump the bandwagon paying the full price for those 20 sexy hotties! (well figure the unknown ones will be just as good)

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Give me LoZ: The Minish Cap, Yoshi's Island, Mario & Luigi and also Golden Sun 1 and 2 and I'm sold. Haven't bought a 3DS yet.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised that they haven't put out more games like Kirby and The Amazing Mirror that may not be big GBA VC sellers on the list when they do bring GBA to everyone.

I guess the NES titles make up for, I'd personally prefer they'd do some GBC titles especially games like Warlocked and Alice in Wonderland (doubtful what with them losing the license) as those were overlooked gems.

In the future I hope for games like Kirby's Tilt 'N' Tumble and Wario Ware Twisted, two titles that didn't get released here (WWT excuse was it had some metal in the cartridge that was banned...the same metal that was in that shitty Yoshi game that DID get a release here) but I dunno if they'd want to spend money on dev costs to make the motion control fit with the 3DS motion control...they seemed a disappointed with how much more work they do on the 3D NES games.

Also hoping that the 3rd party publishers take to this more, EA had some amazing SNES/MD games but pretty much ignored it, no idea why it was easy money for them...on GBA they could bring that great Medal of Honor: Infiltrator game over.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I will be damned if Legend of Zelda the Minish Cap doesn't make that list. Very good chance of happening.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is nice to know, i wasn't paying attention just about missed some free gba games, lol!
doesn't make much a difference since i got my 3DS off ebay with a copy of OoT both sealed and new for $200 USD.
free games are always nice though.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Awww...No Boktai games

Granted I don't have a 3DS, and I've lost interest in getting one even with this price drop and free-game thing (Maybe it's cause I already own a Lite and half these games anyways..)

Either way...

Nimbus is very sad now! Boktai may not have been the most successful game, but It was awesome in every way I could think of, and original. Kinda what you get when you mash Metal Gear Solid and Castlevania together.

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror only slightly enthrals me...if I had a 3DS I would have prefered Kirby: Nightmare In Dreamland. Good old Kirby's Adventure...you never steered me wrong.

Still, nice that they are doing this "Ambassador" program to begin with.

D

Deleted User

Nimbus said:
Awww...No Boktai games

Granted I don't have a 3DS, and I've lost interest in getting one even with this price drop and free-game thing (Maybe it's cause I already own a Lite and half these games anyways..)

Either way...

Nimbus is very sad now! Boktai may not have been the most successful game, but It was awesome in every way I could think of, and original. Kinda what you get when you mash Metal Gear Solid and Castlevania together.

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror only slightly enthrals me...if I had a 3DS I would have prefered Kirby: Nightmare In Dreamland. Good old Kirby's Adventure...you never steered me wrong.

Still, nice that they are doing this "Ambassador" program to begin with.
While I agree that the Boktai games are excellent, there's no point in adding them to a list of downloadable titles because you (obviously) can't download a solar sensor for your 3DS. Playing the game with a patch is just not the same as utilising the sun for your solar weapon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)