Gaming 2 NDS games Q

kay_1050

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Why JUMP Ultimate Star action replay code cant be use / not active? BTW, im used TTDS flashcart.

2. I love anything to do with mecha but with my insufficient intel, i dont know if i collected all mecha games.I hope you can suggest me any mecha games including JP language.Here im listing my mecha games.

all Super Robot Taisen
MSG00
robocalypes
solatorobo
Bakugan

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
1. Why JUMP Ultimate Star action replay code cant be use / not active? BTW, im used TTDS flashcart.
Are you using the translation patch? It may be that the translation patch makes normal AR codes stop working and require new codes to be created for the new ID of the game.

2. I love anything to do with mecha but with my insufficient intel, i dont know if i collected all mecha games.I hope you can suggest me any mecha games including JP language.Here im listing my mecha games.

all Super Robot Taisen
MSG00
robocalypes
solatorobo
Bakugan
Solatorobo and Bakugan aren't mecha games. Solatorobo is a furry game with some robots and Bakugan is a marble game with some robots. Mecha usually stands for giant robots.

However, in this case I'll suggest Bangai-O Spirits. It's a tad difficult....wait, not a tad difficult. It's IMPOSSIBLE. I couldn't even beat the tutorial. However, it IS a mecha game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction