2 Hatsune Miku Project DIVA 2nd Gameplay videos released.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
Sega has released two game play videos. Due to lack of japanese friends online, i could not parse the website through a human translator. All we can hope is for Densetsu3000 to come and translate for us and then he will get his girlfriend back.

However, i have gone through the trouble of downloading the Nico Nico Douga videos and uploading to Youtube for your personal entertainment and p1ngpong's love so please don't complain about the quality of the video. It has only JUST been uploaded and will improve over time.

Magnet by minato

Romeo and Cinderella by doriko

Source

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
fgghjjkll said:
Sega has released two game play videos. Due to lack of japanese friends online, i could not parse the website through a human translator. All we can hope is for Densetsu3000 to come and translate for us and then he will get his girlfriend back.

However, i have gone through the trouble of downloading the Nico Nico Douga videos and uploading to Youtube for your personal entertainment and p1ngpong's love so please don't complain about the quality of the video. It has only JUST been uploaded and will improve over time.

Magnet by minato

Cinderalla and Romeo (I think...I might have to ask Hatsune Miku on this one...) by doriko

Source

O shit... I need a mod to fix this up...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup