Hacking 2 games giving problems (EZ-flash 4)

justfat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i have been trying to play Mother 3 and Yggdra union on a Ezflash4 and nothing, (it get freezed after the Gameboy advance logo without the Nintendo logo below) any suggestions?

what other things you need to know?

someone actually can help me?

PD : greetings for dice (from who i don't really know, from a anon)

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Push "Select" on those games to flash to the NOR. In a nutshell, those games are too large to be loaded the normal way.

justfat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
yeah and after that what?

the game himself charge and after nothing...

it supposed to run automatically?

amaro999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I remember something about Mother 3 not working on EZ Flash IV. I don`t know whether there was ever a solution for it.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I remember something about Mother 3 not working on EZ Flash IV. I don`t know whether there was ever a solution for it.
Funny, I have Mother 3 on my EZ Flash IV cart and it worked perfectly when flashed to the NOR section.

Justfat: Normally when you push select on the game, it should flash and then you should go to the GBA manager list and select the game you flashed.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mother 3 works on the EZ4, you just need to make sure any translation, etc patches don't push it over 256Mb's and as already said... Unless you have an EZ4 lite Deluxe you are going to need to burn it to NOR as all the other EZ4 models have 128Mb's of PSRAM (or only 64Mb's if you were ill informed enough to buy a EZ4 lite Compact for use w/ GBA).

justfat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
is written in th NOR
flashing? i dont see something like that
and after the writting, choose the game and says PSRAM is not enough.

(maybe i should say before I'm using a NDS lite and a R4 at the same TIME (the R4 and the Ez-flash is stacked in both NDS lite slots)

what I'm doing wrong?

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if it'll work in your one but I normally go back in the GBA list until it shows "SD Card" folder and the name of the game flashed to the NOR. Other than that, that's all I know. Sorry I can't be of much help.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Launch the EZ4 as a GBA cart, not from the R4. Select the top icon on the first menu and press A. Press A w/ the EZ Disk folder highlighted. From the next menu highlight your Mother 3 file and press start. A menu should pop up asking you if you want to write it to NOR, press A for yes... Then wait, 'cause it's going to take a while. It will cycle through erasing and then writing, it will probably seem to hang when the file is almost finished writing @ 255Mb's, just wait it is doing some clean up (for lack of a better way to put it), should only freeze there for a minute or so. When the progress window disappears you should be back at the EZ Disk, press B. Highlight your Mother 3 file and press A.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2: